? I NeedAny Gun Owners On The SICCNESS? I Need Some Advise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
so unlike yall gangsta ass mutha fuckas I never popped ah cap no way.

What I need help/advise with is for ah person who never handled or even shot ah gun b4 what pistol would be an ideal first time gun for the average household? I plan on using the gun at shooting ranges for practice/fun and will use it for home protection if I need to. So does it matter the weight size of gun or caliber? are some gun types easer to aim/use? Some ppl are telling me to get ah shot gun but I want ah pistol 1st then maybe something bigger.

Im looking at this right now : Beretta 92FS Inox Semi-Auto Pistol | Bass Pro Shops

or

Browning 1911-22 A1 Black Label Semi-Auto Pistol with Rail | Bass Pro Shops

let me know and thanks

Mar 17, 2006
Taurus are good guns. I've had several and never any problems. They have a lifetime guarantee which is hard to beat. I'd go to a gun store and ask them questions. If they know u have a $1000 they'll be more than happy to help lol. I wouldn't waste your time looking at bass pro. You'll pay too much. I remember Mr Ill mannered owns a gun store. Might try and contact him. BTW a 1911 is a damn good gun

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Taurus are good guns. I've had several and never any problems. They have a lifetime guarantee which is hard to beat. I'd go to a gun store and ask them questions. If they know u have a $1000 they'll be more than happy to help lol. I wouldn't waste your time looking at bass pro. You'll pay too much. I remember Mr Ill mannered owns a gun store. Might try and contact him. BTW a 1911 is a damn good gun
1911s. Love how they feel in my hand, hate guns with external hammers