? I NeedAny Gun Owners On The SICCNESS? I Need Some Advise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
its common knowledge that a shotgun wit some varient of pdx ammo is like ace for home D...but for instance in my case i prefer to have a handgun for home defense too...and i wont go smaller then a 9 for that...also you gotta factor in stuff like distance to ur neighbors house, penetration power of your gun/ammo...sound, personal preference on grips, sights, ect,ect,

i dunno much but i hope that helps somewhat

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
For home protection and you are a novice with guns?
Def get a shotgun man. You don't have to have perfect aim and its the best imo for home protection...fuck a pistol.

I mean I was shooting shotguns when I was like 10 years old and didn't have a hard time hitting targets, it really is your best bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
alot of good advise....im going to go down to ah gun shop and trys shooting some like shea said. Anyone know if theres any shopes with ah range in Stockton or Modesto? If I cant find one today Ill haveto wait till I go to San Jose nxt weak.
theres a handgun range on yosemite i think in the Mo

Apr 20, 2003
My first gun was a Ruger P95...easy to use and handle.
Yes I agree breh..... Sights are on point as well, shoots very nice in my opinion! I added a custom rubber grip for the handle and it worked miracles since it felt a bit slippery if I had a little sweat on my palm.

Last edited: