I just realized I've been on here for 10 years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Almost 15 for me too. Half my fucking life lol

No ceso tho i love my sicc brehs. Kicked it or smoked with hella folks on here. Everyones been good people that ive met for the most part lol
yep, so far everyone i met in person off the Sicc has been good folks, one of the homies blessed me with a handful of ps4 games when he found out i had finally bought a console, and came thru for x-mas and hooked me up with 2 dope ass jerseys...he pretty much one of my brothas on Sicc but for sure off the Sicc

i been around for about 14-15 years, i think 10 or 11 have been official, i didnt look at my join date but i think its in 05

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I used to prowl around late nights on evildooinz around 02-03, the one that played the Bleeding House Mystery instrumental. That's how I heard about this site. But i was too high on drugs to figure out how to sign up until 08. Been posting regularly for about 3 years now. Love it here.
Evildooinz...what was your name? I was Carlito...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
yep, so far everyone i met in person off the Sicc has been good folks, one of the homies blessed me with a handful of ps4 games when he found out i had finally bought a console, and came thru for x-mas and hooked me up with 2 dope ass jerseys...he pretty much one of my brothas on Sicc but for sure off the Sicc

i been around for about 14-15 years, i think 10 or 11 have been official, i didnt look at my join date but i think its in 05
02 breh.

04 here but i know i been lurking since the beginning of time.