I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Located At The Siccness.net As The Siccnetians Or Something Like That.

I'm Not Trying To Lead But Help Organize It In A Way
Not A Mass Or Service
But People Just Evangelizing & Teaching
This Is A Location Great Enough To Hold A Congregation
But We Need More Organization & Find The Gangsta Rap Side To The Gospel.

I Know I've Been Lewd But I Plan On Changing My Ways Like A Piece Of Wheat Or Dove Does Who Has Been Mishandled. My Life Has Been Hard, But I Wanted To Try To Quest Out Suckas In It For A Little While And Seen It Didn't Work. Glad I've Done It Though And Things Like It I've Only Tried, But I'm Going To Be Whom I Was At The Time Which I Was Called To Christ. I'm Going To Switch My Crowd Up A Little Bit, And Show You A Different Side Of Magganeeze.

I Fight For Community
I Fight For What Is Good In It
I Want The Best For Our Siccness Unit
I Want The Honor & Respect All That This Place Can Hold.
& One Love, Our Love Is All The Same, That Love Is God.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
All the believers and disciples that are members form to congregate better with some sort of order kept by a respected member.

If this is a gangsta rap forum
And They Make Gospel G Rap

But the site is mostly devoted to our writings on different topics
We ought to move to include the Gospel in order to serve our Lord
And include ours and theirs - Gospel G Rap.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I remember a few of us would congregate together and preach to the others back in the day. If rap and Christianity where being shown together on this site I believe it would have stucken around. The site is based on rap, so we ought to show homage where it is due, and respect, that all the nature belongs to the boards themselves first then we are aloud to speak.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
if you don't believe whats in the first 10 sentences of Genesis. Why would you believe the rest of it and want to be a part of this.

Genesis 1:7-9King James Version (KJV)

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Your right that I should take up my own work. I just felt not able to lead it, but someone with more knowledge would be better suited for the job. I only set forth the notion that someone somewhere here wanted the same thing and just haven't discovered in their hearts yet that we should set aside ourselves in this culture and be "One," but also return to the world the "Siccness."

Jan 31, 2008
Your right that I should take up my own work. I just felt not able to lead it, but someone with more knowledge would be better suited for the job. I only set forth the notion that someone somewhere here wanted the same thing and just haven't discovered in their hearts yet that we should set aside ourselves in this culture and be "One," but also return to the world the "Siccness."

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Nevermind I Can Do It, YWHY Is with me everyday on this, putting a message in my mouth to give unto you. I might be a screwball but he see's that i'm pure to the game and pure in heart. So here does he have something to say, "that evil isn't purest in the game and Hosanna is his name."

That's right i'm going to quote YWHY The way he told me to have spake.

Buss up on me, I believe but I don't think it that i'm much more than an average guy in the church because I've trusted and saw YWHY and His Father. =Quote that.

I might tell you the heavenly Father is God too.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
If you want to believe this for yourself fine
But I believe the YWHY in the bible and the YWHY that is with me now is the spirit that comes from out of Jesus while on his time on earth, back and forth through time.

Jehovah Is The LIGHT that shines from God.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

I feel you, siccness is like Nineveh