I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Y'all ever read up on the tragedy of Lisben Falls? There's a major parallel between what happened there and what is going on spiritually between nations that are near war today. If there isn't a group who is willing to stand up and be vigilant in a more violent way and form a group such as that proposed here of spiritual gangsters then maybe as the siccness we collectively failed and it's time to disabandon humanity and let it go on its own way.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

What do you think about the upcoming Eclipse Since the Bible talks about the Sun and the Moon to be used for Signs/Seasons. The upcoming eclipse is only being casted onto the US, Dividing it in Half Diagonally.

The only time this happened and the shadow casted down only to the US
"The August event will go down as the first total solar eclipse whose path of totality stays completely in the United States since 1776, experts say, according the Space.com Total Solar Eclipse 2017 guide.

USA was founded in 1776.

and In Seven Years dividing it other way casting an "X" over it.

Just how a total solar eclipse happened in Nineveh (Records with Total Solar Eclipses date back and match the time frame of Jonah) and everybody knew that was a sign of God and were waiting to see what it meant, which is why they listened when Jonah came and told them to Repent.

Bible talks about how the sun will turn black (total solar eclipse) and

Also next month ,
"September 23, 2017 Revelation 12 sign. The constellation Virgo, representing "the virgin" shall appear to have the moon at her feet during this time. The sun will be passing at her body making her appear to be clothed in it." AND the constellation Leo will be over it and Leo contains 12 stars.

Revelations 12 "A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.....

7 Then war broke out in heaven"

I find it interesting as fuck how these prophecies are eerily similar to things going on today. whats your take on this

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
What do you think about the upcoming Eclipse Since the Bible talks about the Sun and the Moon to be used for Signs/Seasons. The upcoming eclipse is only being casted onto the US, Dividing it in Half Diagonally.

The only time this happened and the shadow casted down only to the US
"The August event will go down as the first total solar eclipse whose path of totality stays completely in the United States since 1776, experts say, according the Space.com Total Solar Eclipse 2017 guide.

USA was founded in 1776.

and In Seven Years dividing it other way casting an "X" over it.

Just how a total solar eclipse happened in Nineveh (Records with Total Solar Eclipses date back and match the time frame of Jonah) and everybody knew that was a sign of God and were waiting to see what it meant, which is why they listened when Jonah came and told them to Repent.

Bible talks about how the sun will turn black (total solar eclipse) and

Also next month ,
"September 23, 2017 Revelation 12 sign. The constellation Virgo, representing "the virgin" shall appear to have the moon at her feet during this time. The sun will be passing at her body making her appear to be clothed in it." AND the constellation Leo will be over it and Leo contains 12 stars.

Revelations 12 "A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.....

7 Then war broke out in heaven"

I find it interesting as fuck how these prophecies are eerily similar to things going on today. whats your take on this
I feel like half are saved and half are not of the United States interpretation of what you have all told me. Idk if it is true but that is what your statement felt like it gave the impression, like all the signs were telling us we were divided in half in so many ways.

So do we have Jonah? Can a whole nation be like a city and turn and repent? I feel like a strong wonder if that it not be one or two of the Two Witness Prophets that came to preach.

But hence a Prophet greater than them, John the Baptist and the nation of Israel didn't listen nor Did they to the Lord Jesus Christ. But your statement is to the Nineveh and the United States and it may go that all come to repentance like a sign proves itself after it is seen in the glory of the light of God and comes to pass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I die when I go to heaven, I guess I might find war because of what is told of the Manchild and the war in heaven, so I might have to be on guard or ready to fight a war after this battle on earth if it reaches where I am.

The sign in space I don't believe it will be a great sign, but the Lord is a Majestic King and works In mysterious ways and may make wonders from the star alignment, he may show us something from it from the time we need to be a people unto him. So in a way also I too think it works into astrology to far to be of the Jesus Of Nazareth, but the occurrence should be sought after of how close it follows like you said, we should maybe observe the day it occurs if a "great sign" does appear and jot it down in our personal journals and record it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but one sign I do remember the late summer of 10' was a star or meteor was stretching down the sky like it was falling for like a month or two? I didn't see any reports or anyone telling me what it was or what it may have been? do you know?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ive been reading revelations over and over trying to grasp what the revelations chapter 12 sign would mean.

And after reading it, I feel revelations talks straight forward about the US. As the "Babylon" who will fall. The description in revelation chapter 18: 11 specifically.
17:15 talks about how God will turn all the nations on Babylon.

Just to clerify, revelations is all prophecy. Babylon had already fallen when this was written. This is about a futute babylon.

What are youre thoughts on the discription of the fallen nation in revelations

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I believe Babylon is the nation where other nations build into including this one. I believe it's great city is Mecca. I've heard Babylon the city in the past use to exist where Pakistan and in Iraq use to be, But has built itself into a nation far exceeding being something of just it's past. It has held on where it is a multi race, multi religion, multi everything building herself into a prime beast or a beast to hold onto the reigns onto her that will soon one day happen.

I Believe Babylon is The 4th Beast In The Book Of Daniel
& I Believe The Great City Of Babylon Is Mecca

I Believe the Mahdi will be Lucifer or 7 headed dragon and set the 7 headed beast up on Mecca to rule the world after the world collapse.

A lot of people believe Lucifer is the beast with 7 heads but I think the dragon has way more power than he and is called "Satan" In the book of Revelation which to Lucifer has always been called "Satan"

As For Mecca Being A "Great Harlot" For Me I See The City As It Lures People to Her And Tries To Get Them To Become Muslim As The Capital Of Islam. Like They Are Married To Her But There Isn't A Marriage To Allah Or Muhamad It Is All Fornication.

Here's a video I've watched:

There are a lot of similarities between the two.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I believe Babylon is the nation where other nations build into including this one. I believe it's great city is Mecca. I've heard Babylon the city in the past use to exist where Pakistan and in Iraq use to be, But has built itself into a nation far exceeding being something of just it's past. It has held on where it is a multi race, multi religion, multi everything building herself into a prime beast or a beast to hold onto the reigns onto her that will soon one day happen.

Here's a video I've watched:

There are a lot of similarities between the two.

yea, but as far as the revelations chapter, it was written AFTER babylon had fallen already. this is a future babylon.

check out the description. from the KJV.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

what I get from it is other Nations became rich due to this Babylon through trade
and this Babylon has Ports for ships and sailors, Present day Iraq/ Pakistan doesn't. What other nation does every nation rely on for not the US.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
what I get from it is other Nations became rich due to this Babylon through trade
and this Babylon has Ports for ships and sailors, Present day Iraq/ Pakistan doesn't. What other nation does every nation rely on for not the US.
Saudi Arabia Has A Huge Shipping Lane That Goes Beside It, If It Is Nuked By Israel So To Say It Will Blow Into That Shipping Lane And Cause Trillions Of Dollars Beside Itself. Suez Canel

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Manna?

Who got what it takes to take them through forever? Manna isn't just money it's based on everything given unto from the Lord. Who knows what manna is? The Jews were slid manna out the bird's beaks to let know (more than just for food) They were going to make it as a promise from God. Who feels the prosperous satisfaction from the Lord, that everything will work from all they have. Manna isn't just money, you may have all you need but the manna has a blessing to keep you for an eternity coming from what the Lord has given.

Life isn't all about material things, but manna has let me to know things aren't as all crude to the things that were passed on to me.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
yea, but as far as the revelations chapter, it was written AFTER babylon had fallen already. this is a future babylon.

check out the description. from the KJV.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Other nations don't get rich off the US all that much really. In the Grande scheme of things more countries have gotten rich off Russia, Venezuela, Canada, and even Lithuania. US has profited by exploiting more nations than nations getting rich off the US. I believe that modern day Babylon refers to Japan.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Other nations don't get rich off the US all that much really. In the Grande scheme of things more countries have gotten rich off Russia, Venezuela, Canada, and even Lithuania. US has profited by exploiting more nations than nations getting rich off the US. I believe that modern day Babylon refers to Japan.
But where would japan be without the us buying shit. Not sure about russia, it might fit.

All nations turning on russia tho? I can see them turning on us

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Sorry I meant China

Do you think the Revelations 12 sign, the woman and the dragon chapter is just a coincidence that those constellations are matching the description given 2000 years ago? Again, revelations is prophecy, its talking about the future. first time since it was written that this happens. what are your thoughts man, I'm not saying the world is gonna end. But I do feel USA is due for Judgement with all the bullshit going on here.

On my way to Oregon to see the Eclipse there was "Adult Stores" all along the highway being advertised like if they were Walmarts and shit. Didn't surprise me they were the ones who fell in totality first,

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Revelations? Well, first of all it's Revelation. Second, it's all bullshit. The people who put it together knew how easy it is to manipulate people, specifically with religion. You are the controller of your own future. If you want to take a book that has been used to mainpulate the human psyche and condition as your truth, then you are allowing a book designed as a control mechanism to prevent you from realizing your own full potential and have decided to limitation. Any person who follows it cannot claim to be their own man or own woman, for they have chosen instead a predestined path of nothingness. Everyone needs something to believe in, I prefer to believe in myself.

Last edited: