How to stop school shootings...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He had some intelligent things to say but I had to shut him off at 59 seconds for using the word evil over and over and over. Obviously I look at things differently, because what happened in my opinion wasn't evil- of course I don't believe in the whole good vs evil mantra. If we are going to say people who commit these acts are mentally ill, which I believe, then you cannot also call them evil or it will not add up.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
He had some intelligent things to say but I had to shut him off at 59 seconds for using the word evil over and over and over. Obviously I look at things differently, because what happened in my opinion wasn't evil- of course I don't believe in the whole good vs evil mantra. If we are going to say people who commit these acts are mentally ill, which I believe, then you cannot also call them evil or it will not add up.
I digg it...

So do you agree with the metal detector & armed gaurds point?

me personally at this point id say yes go for it.

gun control is not the answer....if fools didnt have guns...then it would be knives.....axes...meat cleavers.....flame throwers......

muthafukkas will find a way to mass kill imo.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

I didnt understand that at first....

so i would have to say "mentally ill people who commit evil acts"...

because as mentally ill as they may be....the acts are definately evil...

right?

Feb 17, 2018
moms basement
ill go with anything besides gun control..
but you know that's why the FBI did nothing to stop it.
they are probably still under Hillary's and Obamas.. NWO orders..
all orchestrated by Geroge Sorros...
i see the conspiracy...

But yes no to gun control.. yes to making more guns

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I digg it...

So do you agree with the metal detector & armed gaurds point?

me personally at this point id say yes go for it.

gun control is not the answer....if fools didnt have guns...then it would be no knives.....axes...meat cleavers.....flame throwers......

muthafukkas will find a way to mass kill imo.
If I can't bring my gun into court, then some kid shouldn't be allowed to bring one into school.... Times are different now. The cats I knew that had a heater at school never planned on shooting up the school or anyone at the school, and they never did, it was over gang shit outside the school..... But truth be told if they (gubmint) ever gave a shit about any of us they would have federally mandated metal detectors when the first kid in the US got caught with a gun in their bag.....they don't care breh and they never will....you will see some states and counties implement it, but some others are too damn poor to put the metal detectors in and obviously the fed gubmint only going to do what lobbying dollars want it to do and that's make more criminals.....the prison industry is only getting bigger...they will make more money off this Cruz kid imprisoned than the 17 dead and the economists lobbyists and politicians know that, which is why it is what it really is.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
On the flip side, a metal detector would not have stopped this kid, he didn't even go to school there. They aren't even telling us how he got on campus (hope they get sued for millions). Why are so many schools so easy to get on? My daughter's high school is closed campus for the most part. After 815a and before 215p you have to go through the office where there is a police officer and get buzzed in. Of course someone could jump the fence but there are cameras monitored. That's another problem is some schools are not built to prevent people who don't belong, they were built during a time when this was not a problem. These schools always asking for bond money on top of the property tax money and fed money they get, time to tell em no until they keep our kids safe.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This PBS thing is on right now and I can't call it...

I'm just wondering, say gun control was passed and went thru....

What if muthafukkas take the China route and start knifing...

Then what?