How often do you go out drinkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
reason I ask is because lately, since I had to stop smoking weed, I been hittin up the bars almost on a daily basis. Like after work, I dont feel like going home and watchin tv all night. So I swing by a happy hour, have a few drinks. Weekends.. same deal. Cept on weekends I get a bit saucey and drop over 100 in a night.

I figured, Im gonna stop smokin weed and save so much money. Hell no.. In fact, I spend 10 times more now than when I was smoking. Liquor aint cheap.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I only drink about once a week on average. Sometimes ill drink like 3-4 nights in a row and then other times I wont drink anything for 3-4 weeks. It all depends on how busy I am. I havent been hella drunk in a long time though, I usually stop drinking once I get a little typsy. Now that im older the hangovers are so much worse to the point where its not worth it anymore...

May 13, 2006
Once or twice a week. I rarely hit up the bars. I just grab a forty and start poundin with the peeps, but lately I havent been drinkin as much due to my work schedule, but I'll be back soon to the night life and catch up on some drinkin'.

Feb 9, 2006
once you quit weed it's easy to get into that mental state of saying to yourself "i got more money than i used to have so let me splurge a little" don't waste all your money on going out and drinking that shit sometimes is more expensive than staying home and smoking dank

May 12, 2004
MR RY said:
Now that im older the hangovers are so much worse to the point where its not worth it anymore...

me too...is it true they get worse as you get older.....when i was younger i could blackout and be fine the next day...now if i drink a lil to much im throttled all day

Oct 13, 2004
I say every weekend.Liquor isn't cheap tho,I feel you on that one.Gas,Liquor and Shoes is what kills my Bank Card.

May 9, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
Usually just friday and saturday, sometimes just once a week.

I used to drink a lot when I was younger, almost daily, but that shit will catch up to you (mentally and physically).
Ditto...

I have lots of liquor at home...but by the time i get home and set up shop for the evening...i just dont have the mental capicty to drink....so i just wait til Friday and go hard in the paint....

Nov 1, 2004
I go out drinking about twice a week. Usually Im driving though so I can only have a couple dranks until I have to switch it up to waters. This also helps me to save scrilla by only having a couple of drinks at the bar so im not blowing 50 bucks just to go out and get drunk. I have 3 close friends who all got their first DUI's in the span of 2 weeks last month. I know all too well on how DUI's can ruin lives.

Anyone else like to show up at the bar/club around 12:30 am right when the place starts to crack and your sober and everyone else is gettin tipsy and you only have an hour to drink so you can't get too faded. This how I roll.
Or you can roll like da unda dog and drink in the parking lot and show up pre-drunk to save scrill at the bar.