How many of you hate silicon valley?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
Im talking about every area filled with office parks, fast food chains, and malls. The movie office space was based on silicon valley & it aint far from the truth. My whole problem is this: Lets say you want to go to SF or santa cruz...if you work in the valley like most people, how would you have the time? I dont think I could tolerate a commute just to move to one of those places. And a lot of people do, because silicon valley has gotta be the most boring place on earth. When people are willing to spend a couple hours a day commuting from santa cruz, that tells you something about the utter wackness of the valley. Not to mention san jose shuts down every fukkin club on earth, & every other burb is boring as fukk. As someone who lives in the east bay, about an hour from the city, i could count on one hand the amount of times ive actaully gone to the city the past couple years. Its just sad that san jose doesnt actually step their game up & design a nicer city, with more nightlife options or a place that doesnt look like the most boring fukking tech based place on earth.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Krown said:
Its just sad that san jose doesnt actually step their game up & design a nicer city, with more nightlife options or a place that doesnt look like the most boring fukking tech based place on earth.
Well............they are "redeveloping" key areas such as Downtown and in the future the North San Jose area (which is where a lot of those empty R&D type buildings left over from the bust are)......but first, they need to build infrastructure to support the people who will live in these places and create the atmosphere you associate with a major city......this take a long time....

:dead: