How did you find the siccness ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
So how did you find the siccness ?
I will tell you my story, long ago before I was joker
I was just some drunk kid who liked to mess round in chat rooms.
So I was in a rap chat room, met this guy cytzo loc. I don't think he posts here anymore,
but he told me about and gave me the link to siccness, that's how I found out about
forums and years later in 2008...
i was reborn as Joker ! ha ha aha ahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

well that's my story how did you find the siccness ?

May 4, 2002
like a female would ever get next to some retard who thinks he's the joker with a kix box on his face.

isnt that why you got banned? you said you would post a video as the joker with girls jocking and you didnt post shit bc you're a fucking weirdo and no girls would ever fuck with you.

joker needs to find a new hobby, his heath ledger obsession is weird as fuck.

Dec 8, 2010
Siccness had a few vids on youtube & the youtuber Bdogg211 mentioned it in a conversation I had with him on there. Decided to sign up because it appeared to have decent discussions on San Diego rap music. The Southern California section was slowing down in activity by the time I joined, unfortunately.

Jan 5, 2006
Back in 2002 I was a freshman in High School and I remember listening to Bay Area rap on Northern-Ridaz (RIP) This was obviously before Youtube and Spotify and Soundcloud and all that other shit. I wanted to listen to more stuff and got tired of Morpheus/KaZaa/Napster/Limewire/ and IIRC/Torrents too, so I googled bay area rap and came across the BART forum... at least that's how I remember it.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i played a shawn powers EP backwards and it told me links to some guy named roloc.

i remember the MD forum. i actually still own a mini disc i bought in like 2001 and surprised anyone gave a fuck about MDs on bart, since the ipod killed the dream.

PS anyone remember when BART went down and they created raptalk or whatever it was called. it had that mexican, pinay chick with the huge tetas, forgot her name.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I was (still am) a massive Jay Tee / N2DEEP fan and I found 40ouncerecords.com - there was a link to the label's message board here on the siccness. I used the 40 ounce message board for ages without figuring out it was only a part of the wider siccness network.

I feel like I've grown up on here, I really love the sicc.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i had a computer class my sophomore year of high school (2002) and a couple of my friends in there entered into a street level record contest on here which they ended up winning. i think i browsed a bunch to kill the time and soak up music then it switched to where you had to have a registered username to post, made an account and stuck around

Apr 25, 2002
This is basically how all of my favorite message boards of the past died. A super troll will saturate the boards with bullshit until the whole site ends up all about him. RIP Siccness, you had a good run.
The trolls have decimated this site. It's too bad really. Mods are in a tough spot because if they do the right thing and ban them - the other troll buddies start throwing a tantrum.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It must have been late 2001 or 2002 because Heresy had posted in GOM about 9/11 and the thread had some good arguments going on. I think I was posting on another messageboard and met Shea and he linked it here.