Holy shit @ RiFF RaFF....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I mean he had freestyle videos with him snorting lines in them I'd say it was a little more than apparently lol. But supposedly he's trying to get on WWE now which is the reason he's all swoll and more than likely roided out.

I could actually kind of see that working out for him dude has the personality and look to be some cocky villain type on there.

Feb 11, 2006
RiFF RaFF Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par…If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search*“WACKEST SHIT ON EARTH” on google enough namsayin. Son….we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafucka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my nigga. Newwww…..Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy coon this fuckin hard EVER son. This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit….in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son…*