HMMMMMM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
He Takes Action Against Other Nations Because He Don't Want It With His Own People, None Of The Presidents Do. What About The Straight Up Lawless Persons Of This Nation, No Military Is Going To See That. Why Because My President Trump Is Scared To Scrap It Out With His Own Kind. You Remember When David Had To Fight Saul In The Bible, It Got To Be The Rumble In Your Own Backyard Before You Can Call Solomon To Make Things Prosperous.

Jan 31, 2008
I think he do what the mob say do

He knows his role

Just a hoe on a stroll
yeah we just 'happened' to slowly topple one middle eastern country after the other for all the various different reasons!
As soon as we attacked the syrian regime did you see what happened? EVERYONE was singing the same tune and celebrating it...shit.. hillary celebrated it hours before it even happened.
All major media networks were also ecstatic.
Does anybody remember the pre-Iraq Invasion propaganda? It looked just like this. Unverified facts were never questioned and the stories rapidly vanished from the air.

...Are we really still unable to see the direction we have been sent in since 9/11? Can we look back now and see who turned out to be prepared to benefit from the attack?

Nov 27, 2014
I bet Donald Trump types in all CAPS too... HE'S LIKE SYRIA YOUR ACTING LIKE A BUNCH MEXICANS IM GOING TO BOMB YOU AND YOUR GOING TO PAY US FOR THE BOMB... TRUMP OUT

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Put The Soldiers Back Is Sum Respect, Execute Some Treasons' Rather Than Criminals All The Fucking Time. I'm Tired Of Fucking See The Rotating Doors That Go The Gas Chamber. I Want To See A Treasonist Put On The Street Corner With Gun To Head And Blow The Fuck Away By A Soldier.

Other Nations Would Shit Their Pants Since We Are The Most Televised, And Blowing Away Treasons' Is In The Law. I Think WW3 Would Pass Over Us And Our Nuclear Stock Pile Would Earn It's Respect.

And Only Those Who Do All Out Lawlessness

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
They were all in Iraq blowing shit up looking for suspected " weapons of mass destruction "

Funny how N.Korea is letting off Nuclear bombs like its a Nuclear fireworks display every week and all the Us Gov is doing is letting Trump talk shit on twitter..That's some pussy shit they only attack nations who cant fight back