Hillary and her Weekend at Bernie's moment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Hoping and "praying" that Hillary just seizes out and pisses all over herself in the middle of a debate or something. Gets dragged away shaking and drooling hope she shits herself too. Let's see the media machine try to bury and sugar coat THAT

That's pretty much the only way i see Trump winning

S @SECRET service

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think it's mostly because he's 10xs more progressive than anyone who has ever had the chance of winning the presidency and Democrats aren't really that progressive as most here would like to think. In America it's more like conservative and conservative lite for the main political parties.

There are a few other reasons too I'm sure but I think that's the main one personally.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The middle school History teacher at my school is doing a mock election for the students. What he doesn't know is that my weekly essay assignments for the 4 weeks of October will be pro/con arguments for Trump, Clinton, Johnson, and Stein. I'll be curious to see how his election turns out.
lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm sorry but that video is dumb and proves nothing. BTW, we had a 4 term president with polio and we had one with Alzheimers, who knows how many we have had with health issues. The government is not "ran" by one person. This is just a ploy by the alt-right media to discredit her as a woman. I am by no means a supporter, I believe her to be a racist crook, but lets be real, this is just mostly by people who want to waste our time instead of figuring out whats really going on in our country and uniting to get rid of all of these evil people.