Hell yeah McDonald's will now be serving breakfast all day!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Im still wrapping my head around the fact that people here a) still eat at mcdoanlds and b) apparently like it. There couldnt be worse food on the planet for you than that shit. Has no one seen the experiments people have done on them to prove that its hardly edible?
I poison my body with alcohol everyday, you really think people like me give a fuck about whats in a fast food burger? Im not tryin to be a healthy ass mofo that lives to be 90, i fuckin hate old people ya heard me

May 9, 2002
I poison my body with alcohol everyday, you really think people like me give a fuck about whats in a fast food burger? Im not tryin to be a healthy ass mofo that lives to be 90, i fuckin hate old people ya heard me
Drinking alcohol everyday is STILL somehow better than eating Mcdonalds even 2X a week.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
that aint a whopper man a whopper has lettuce and tomato and raw onion and pickles on that shit that looks like a cheeseburger on a dyed bun
The halloween whopper comes with all that shit too bitch, im sorry my picture doesnt look like the burgers in the commercial mahhfucka