HEALTHY LIVING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
DOES ANYBODY HERE DO ANYTHING EXTRA TO WORKING OUT TO AID A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE? AS FAR AS DRINKING "HEALTHY" CONCOCTIONS OR DOING ANYTHING ELSE TO SUPPORT A HEALTHY LIVING?

AFTER MUCH TALK, ME AND MY FIANCE FINALLY BOUGHT A NUTRIBULLET(900W) A FEW MONTHS AGO. IN THESE PAST 2 MONTHS I THINK IVE TAKEN IN MORE VEGETABLES THAN I HAVE IN ALMOST THE PAST YEAR....I LOOK FOWARD TO NUTRIBLASTING EVERYMORNING....SHITS CRAZY.

ALSO I DRINK 2 TABLESPOONS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR(WITH "MOTHER") DILUTED IN 1 CUP OF WATER ON AN EMPTY STOMACH MOST MORNINGS. I STILL CANT GET PAST THE TASTE AND SMELL....THAT SHIT IS HORRIBLE.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
My grandma has always been holistic and feeding us vitamins since we were baby's, so I'm still into all that stuff, I try not to take too many meds but take norcos for my bad back, my wife will not even take a aspirin for a pounding headache!! Acv is awesome for a lot of stuff!! there's is so much good stuff out there just start researching, probiotics, umcka, sambucus elderberry for colds, chlorophyll for cancer, immune system body odor etc!!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
DOES ANYBODY HERE DO ANYTHING EXTRA TO WORKING OUT TO AID A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE? AS FAR AS DRINKING "HEALTHY" CONCOCTIONS OR DOING ANYTHING ELSE TO SUPPORT A HEALTHY LIVING?

AFTER MUCH TALK, ME AND MY FIANCE FINALLY BOUGHT A NUTRIBULLET(900W) A FEW MONTHS AGO. IN THESE PAST 2 MONTHS I THINK IVE TAKEN IN MORE VEGETABLES THAN I HAVE IN ALMOST THE PAST YEAR....I LOOK FOWARD TO NUTRIBLASTING EVERYMORNING....SHITS CRAZY.

ALSO I DRINK 2 TABLESPOONS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR(WITH "MOTHER") DILUTED IN 1 CUP OF WATER ON AN EMPTY STOMACH MOST MORNINGS. I STILL CANT GET PAST THE TASTE AND SMELL....THAT SHIT IS HORRIBLE.
I love my nutribullet, I have had it for over a year now and use it for mostly protein shakes after a weights session.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My grandma has always been holistic and feeding us vitamins since we were baby's, so I'm still into all that stuff, I try not to take too many meds but take norcos for my bad back, my wife will not even take a aspirin for a pounding headache!! Acv is awesome for a lot of stuff!! there's is so much good stuff out there just start researching, probiotics, umcka, sambucus elderberry for colds, chlorophyll for cancer, immune system body odor etc!!

THATS DOPE MAN....IM JUST TRYIN TO DO THINGS BETTER THAN IVE BEEN DOIN. I DRINK MOSTLY WATER NOW. AND IM EVEN TRYIN TO CUT DAIRY OUT OF MY DIET....NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH I ATE CHEESE UNTIL NOW.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I love my nutribullet, I have had it for over a year now and use it for mostly protein shakes after a weights session.

EVERY MORNING IN MINE I PUT A FAT HANDFULL OF BABY SPINACH, CARROTS, CUCUMBER SLICES, FROZEN STRAWBERRIES, FROZEN BERRIES, 2 TABLESPOONS OF GROUND UP FLAX SEEDS W/FIBER AND UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK.....DOESNT LOOK GOOD, BUT THE TASTE ISNT BAD.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Good shit man!
Give your body time to adjust to the taste of the acv.
I started out with a tea spoon on a glass and worked up to two table spoons but it tastes like lemonade to me now.
You can add a lemon if you want as wel.
I AM TRYIN MY BEST WITH THAT TASTE MAN...EVERYTIME IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME LOL....ILL TRY THE LEMON THING DEFINATELY

Jun 21, 2016
EVERY MORNING IN MINE I PUT A FAT HANDFULL OF BABY SPINACH, CARROTS, CUCUMBER SLICES, FROZEN STRAWBERRIES, FROZEN BERRIES, 2 TABLESPOONS OF GROUND UP FLAX SEEDS W/FIBER AND UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK.....DOESNT LOOK GOOD, BUT THE TASTE ISNT BAD.
You might be using too much. A good way to check your daily caloric intake with an online calorie counter for a day to make sure you are on track.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
run 3 miles every morning and jump rope for 10 minutes.
eat whatever the fuck i want drink hella beers look great feel fine IDGAF
Get some blood work done every couple years to make sure you're still good.

Back when I was in the Army I exercised twice a day, had 6 pack abs and ran half marathons regularly. I ate whatever I wanted, mostly fast food, and I would kill a 12 pack of beer almost daily. Turns out even with abs and being in the best shape of my life I had high cholesterol. Shit will creep up on you and you won't even know it.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I fell off my smoothie game but I have a vitamix it's a beast. Try fresh cut pineapple, banana, kale, spinach , and Greek yogurt. The pineapple kills all the leafy flavor completely. I try to run 2 miles a day and 50 push ups but I been lacking on that lately.

I freeze fresh fruit before I blend it. I use strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, but pineapple mixed with banana masks the leafy taste the best. I'm 6'3" and I've maintained 230 for a minute. Recently cut way back on the processed sugar that shits all bad.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Get some blood work done every couple years to make sure you're still good.

Back when I was in the Army I exercised twice a day, had 6 pack abs and ran half marathons regularly. I ate whatever I wanted, mostly fast food, and I would kill a 12 pack of beer almost daily. Turns out even with abs and being in the best shape of my life I had high cholesterol. Shit will creep up on you and you won't even know it.

I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRU BUT I HEARD THAT THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE CHOLESTEROL IS TO USE A BALLOON THRU YOUR ARTERIES OR SUM SHIT.....AND THAT DAIRY PRODUCTS LEAVE SOME KIND OF PLAQUE ON YOUR ARTERIES WHICH IS NON REMOVABLE....THIS IS HEARSAY