HEALTHY LIVING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Nah I'm Getting To The Point Where I Told Myself Where I Said I Would Eat Good More Strictly. I Eat Pretty Good Now, But Once Old Age Started To Haunt Me Just A Lil Bit I Was Going To Start To Eat Zeta Salads OFTEN.

Right Now:
Breakfast Bar In The Morning
Bologna Or Hotdog Sandwich For Lunch
And Whatever Like Jambalaya Tonite For Dinner.

Dec 3, 2016
does your company have chef's on site?

I have a ton of free food in my office and most of it's healthy and i don't touch it because I'm a glutton
yessir. Theres all kinds of food and its allergy free so everyone has choices. Luckily I don't have an issue with gluten but I may have a mild lactose intolerance because man my farts be killing me during my commute.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
IM AT THIS POINT RIGHT NOW WHERE IM TRYIN TO DISMISS WHITE RICE FROM MY DIET (PER SE) AND WHITE BREAD. TRYING TO REPLACE WHITE WITH BROWN RICE.....AND BREAD HAVENT REALLY FOUND A SOLID REPLACEMENT.....JUST WHEAT BREAD AND BREAD WITH HELLA XTRA GRAINS.
Its stil carbs but try garden spinach tortilla...I use them instead of bread for my sandwiches at work...Hummus instead of mayo

Dec 3, 2016
I think im slowly gonna go on the keto diet. Buy a jar of oragnic aka virgin/extra virgin coconut oil and cook with it, slap some on some ezekiel bread or whatever your favorite healthy bread is and enjoy. Coconut oil is good for so much shit... just dont slap it on your dick and fuck your bitch ruthlessly because that's probably not gonna work too well.

May 22, 2006
Buy a jar of oragnic aka virgin/extra virgin coconut oil...... just dont slap it on your dick and fuck your bitch ruthlessly because that's probably not gonna work too well.
Why not?
I've successfully used many cooking oils, never coconut tho. And I do have a big tub of it.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I think im slowly gonna go on the keto diet. Buy a jar of oragnic aka virgin/extra virgin coconut oil and cook with it, slap some on some ezekiel bread or whatever your favorite healthy bread is and enjoy. Coconut oil is good for so much shit... just dont slap it on your dick and fuck your bitch ruthlessly because that's probably not gonna work too well.

I've been on it for about a week. Honestly beer has been the hardest to cut out. I've been drinking wine or booze instead but then I get drunk and forget about the keto guidelines.