HEALTHY LIVING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
If you think about it , the purpose of a cows milk is to nourish a calf....so it's possible it's bad for humans right
THERES A VIDEO CIRCULATING WITH THIS DOCTOR TALKING ABOUT JUST THAT.....MADE A LOT OF SENSE TO ME. ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANT TO CUT DAIRY OUT AS A WHOLE, PLUS IVE HEARD STORIES OF PEOPLE CUTTING DAIRY OUT OF THEIR DIET AND LOSING WEIGHT.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRU BUT I HEARD THAT THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE CHOLESTEROL IS TO USE A BALLOON THRU YOUR ARTERIES OR SUM SHIT.....AND THAT DAIRY PRODUCTS LEAVE SOME KIND OF PLAQUE ON YOUR ARTERIES WHICH IS NON REMOVABLE....THIS IS HEARSAY
I got blood work done last summer and my cholesterol is good now. Eating clean food and consuming lots of omega 3's and 6's seemed to get rid of it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I juiced for a couple years. It's good for you but too much of a process. I just limit caloric intake, fats, and sugars. At the end of the day idgaf, I am conscious of what I choose to eat but I enjoy food for flavor. My cousin and his wife are vegans, he a weenie and she wears the pants. Namo would get lit if we faced off I prob break your shoulder first then spit in your face and give u that curb meal.

Jun 21, 2016
I juiced for a couple years. It's good for you but too much of a process. I just limit caloric intake, fats, and sugars. At the end of the day idgaf, I am conscious of what I choose to eat but I enjoy food for flavor. My cousin and his wife are vegans, he a weenie and she wears the pants. Namo would get lit if we faced off I prob break your shoulder first then spit in your face and give u that curb meal.
Yeah everyone is tough over the internet lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't do milk either gave that up 25 years ago.

I will fast here and there but not more than a day at a time.
Word, I'm glad I gave up dairy. Dairy is fucked up after you read about it. People can actually become addicted to the hormones in it and if they eat a ton of cheese and milk they can actually withdrawal when they quit. When I quit a year ago I had headaches for like 3 days lol that alone should show how fucked up it is.

Jan 31, 2008
I usually take advantage of nofap. Never give up your life force over some mundane shit if you can use it to your advantage in the near future. The longer you don't bust a nut the more creative/aggressive/confident you become. Use it to your advantage. If you got a meeting with the CEO in a week, you better not be jacking off to BBW bitches the night before ya feel me?

Other than that I gym 4/5 times a week. I eat lunch at 1130 and gym at 12:00. It has become pretty routine to where I don't even care if I have good days or bad days. I just feel like it is part of my work responsibility to go to the gym after lunch. There is always tomorrow. Shower/steam room included.

Other than that I would say consider a keto lifestyle. Carbs are a crappy cheap source of fuel so you would want your body to instead burn fat for fuel. In my experience I stopped getting hungry, almost like my body was gauging what level my hunger should be at based on how much 'fuel' I had which in this case became fat.
I did lose the fat in my visceral region (ectomorph) and I guess I did reach a baseline where my body has established a median weight, so it hasn't been anything to worry about. I do make sure to eat high quality fats as much as I can wherever I go but by no means do I abstain from carbs either.

May 14, 2002
I'm on that intermittent fasting for two months now actually.

I started because I wanted to give my entire gi track a well deserved rest.

Shit is awesome and super easy and also solved all my bloodsugar problems in just two days.

May 14, 2002
Became a vegetarian 2 years ago and a vegan a year ago. Eat mostly organic and non gmo food. Go to the gym in spurts. I'll go for a month, take off a month, go for a month, take off for a month lol I still over eat a lot of the time though, but at least it's clean food.
So everybody is glancing over this like it aint no thing, huh.

When I said I was vegan I got so much diarrhea thrown over me from this site I'm still washing it out.

Fuck you guys :'(