He deleted the thread he dedicated to me? OHHHH he got exposed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
He deleted the thread he dedicated to me? OHHHH he got exposed...

What happened diggidy, you and your canadian butt buddies were having so much fun makin shit up about me, but when I come with some real shit you delete the thread? Queer as fuck

Nov 11, 2006
I deleted the thread because you never shut up, ever. You're throwing out the same recycled "jokes" over and over that no one obviously finds funny. I did you a favor. Everyone was taking a turn taking a dump on your chest. You're making yourself look bad man, shut up already.
LMAO ur such a fucking female, so lemme get this str8, u created a thread dedicated to me, let it go 10 pages, and then delete it becuz u feel "sorry for me?"

LMAO u lame dumb ass fuck, you coulda came wit a better excuse than that, the truth is, u started getting exposed for the bible thumping joto u are and u got booty hurt LMAO
IJS

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'll say this once and leave it alone...

Gaymacc, you been following me around to different forums and threads for months saying the same tired jokes. You got thrashed by multiple people in the other thread. The only way you made me look bad was by my name being associated with yours in that thread and that is why I deleted it. You never shut up man, as evidenced by your last 10 posts about me. You're saying the same tired stuff over and over, no one finds it funny. Why would I all of the sudden be upset with something you've said for the 100th time, literally? That makes no sense. The other thread started as a joke, but was doing more to annoy everyone else than it was to clown you by your constant responding.

I honestly can't believe you made another thread like you want people to clown you more or something? You need help man.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
what is wrong with yall lately?

theres entirely too much back and forth shit lately on here. shit aint even funny. just sayin tho.

just end it already however yall can. its making the siccness extremely boring to read.
I completely agree. I was minding my own till fatass cheeto and his canadian fag-squad started stalking me...

Now mac jesus and cheeto call my job at least 10 times a day trying to find out my govt name and address so they can stalk me in real life instead of just the sicc...pretty fuckin pathetic. Im coo, I could let it go and keep it pushin, but diggidy, cheeto and mac jesus feel the need to stalk me 24/7...

Nov 11, 2006
I'll say this once and leave it alone...

Gaymacc, you been following me around to different forums and threads for months saying the same tired jokes. You got thrashed by multiple people in the other thread. The only way you made me look bad was by my name being associated with yours in that thread and that is why I deleted it. You never shut up man, as evidenced by your last 10 posts about me. You're saying the same tired stuff over and over, no one finds it funny. Why would I all of the sudden be upset with something you've said for the 100th time, literally? That makes no sense. The other thread started as a joke, but was doing more to annoy everyone else than it was to clown you by your constant responding.

I honestly can't believe you made another thread like you want people to clown you more or something? You need help man.

As pierre would say, "I aint reading that long ass paragraph ehhhhhhhh"

Nov 11, 2006
Shit went 10 pages and every time I posted diggidy responded within an hour....as soon as someone else brought up his lame ass online university he deleted the thread....lmao not a coincidence

Nov 11, 2006
it was 10 pages of people laughing at you how the fuck are you not getting this?
No, it went 10 pages of the same 4 lame fux posting gay canadian okie jokes...

90% of those posts came from cheeto, mac jesus, gimmefreecock, and diggidy and they all mentioned gay shit...

4 queer squirrels lookin for a nut on on the internet...