HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
i think thats the only option. the only other alternative to do is view the source code of the page and look for the video file link. download it usin forefox and it should be good to go
I don't think the vid will show up in the source code because when I play it it is 'hoovering' over the rest of the page.
Kind of fucked up theres no option to just save the video now I have to download every thing I've ever posted including all my chats from facebook and then browse through it.

maybe later ... lol

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
So Comcast sent me the new wireless modem but I like the modem and router I have. Can I keep my wireless router and also use the new Comcast wireless joint?

im not sure if you could use both at the same time. if the comcast equipment is one of them usb devices then it should be workable

Jan 5, 2006
So Comcast sent me the new wireless modem but I like the modem and router I have. Can I keep my wireless router and also use the new Comcast wireless joint?
Return that shit. Keep yours. They're gonna charge you like $5 a month. In like 10 months you could pay off a good modem with just those $5 a month.

Yes you should be able to. The only "router/modem" is if you have comcast voice (phone).

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
im not sure if you could use both at the same time. if the comcast equipment is one of them usb devices then it should be workable
Nah it's not sub. It has all the same connections as the RCA modem only it's wireless.

Return that shit. Keep yours. They're gonna charge you like $5 a month. In like 10 months you could pay off a good modem with just those $5 a month.

Yes you should be able to. The only "router/modem" is if you have comcast voice (phone).
They have been charging me. They sent me a wireless gateway and I used one before when my house got flooded and I couldn't get to my modem and router. I didn't have Comcast voice when I used it but I might end up getting it soon.

With my setup now I have three guests that can access and two that are always on the network. I don't want this call of duty playin nigga next door leeching off my shit if I hook up this new joint.

Props: EDJ and EDJ
Jan 5, 2006
Don't get comcast voice. It's garbage. I don't want voicemail nor that stupid little router that you "must have" or it won't work.

I'd buy my own modem/router, they'll pay themselves off within a year or 2 depending on how expensive you go. The cheaper the sooner, basically. Use a good PW. Then... use Fing on your smartphone. It'll tell you who's on your network and what they're using (pc, iphone etc). Setup a PW asap breh. Fuck all that leeching shit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I always had passwords. One for the guests and the other for the main network. I want to basically do the same thing with this new wireless modem if I can. Keep the guest shit totally separate from the main network. Homie can't get in now, but if I hook up this new wireless joint he probably will as Comcast is doing some new sneaky shit with these wireless joints. They're trying to turn em all into hotspots.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Trying to move movie files from my iMac to a USB stick. Doesn't work. Worked before, so no idea why I cannot put em on the USB stick anymore...

Just want the kids to watch The Boxtrolls on TV!