HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
help! i have Windows 7 on my laptop and i believe i got a virus from trying to download free movie shit from here. When ever i boot up it says "Activate Windows now", when i click on the tab to retype my product key it doesn't recognize the product key. Also, in the bottom right hand corner it says "Windows 7 Build 7601, this copy of Windows is not genuine".

I busted my hard drive a while ago and got it replaced so im not sure if thats why is doesn't recognize the product key. I know nothing about the schematics of laptops or viruses and i am not tech savvy at all so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance brehs.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
the desktop dont got windows 7 because i aint got a video card. only input is the built in monitor hookup. the desktop is used maybe once a week if i gotta get shit off the hd. other than that its in storage

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
help! i have Windows 7 on my laptop and i believe i got a virus from trying to download free movie shit from here. When ever i boot up it says "Activate Windows now", when i click on the tab to retype my product key it doesn't recognize the product key. Also, in the bottom right hand corner it says "Windows 7 Build 7601, this copy of Windows is not genuine".

I busted my hard drive a while ago and got it replaced so im not sure if thats why is doesn't recognize the product key. I know nothing about the schematics of laptops or viruses and i am not tech savvy at all so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance brehs.
do u have a real copy of windows or is it pirated? how do u get a virus DL movies? if u want to DL a movie just use torrent and get them off of TPB i have 3.5 TB of DL movies and zero viruses ever.

if u have a second computer and a sata to usb plug take the HD out of the fucked up one and scan it using MWB it should find if u have viruses

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v6tnqu

use that to activate windows 7

Jan 30, 2007
do u have a real copy of windows or is it pirated? how do u get a virus DL movies? if u want to DL a movie just use torrent and get them off of TPB i have 3.5 TB of DL movies and zero viruses ever.

if u have a second computer and a sata to usb plug take the HD out of the fucked up one and scan it using MWB it should find if u have viruses

its a real copy of windows, im pretty sure i got it from a thread in sharing is caring forum, i downloaded a link to watch new releases in the theater on my laptop and thats when i got the virus. I dont have a second computer.

Thanks for the advice breh...

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
its a real copy of windows, im pretty sure i got it from a thread in sharing is caring forum, i downloaded a link to watch new releases in the theater on my laptop and thats when i got the virus. I dont have a second computer.

Thanks for the advice breh...

just cuz it came from here doesnt mean its legit...

u DL'd a link for what here? was it an exe cuz if it was an exe thats prbly where u got ur virus from. this website has legitimate copies of movies ExtraTorrent.cc The World's Largest BitTorrent System
u shouldnt have to DL anything to watch a movie on ur laptop if the site wants u to DL something extra just to stream something that can easily be found elsewhere its prbly a scam and will fuck up ur computer.

heres a link to the windows 7 i've installed for a few ppl never had any complaints yet. http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7049713/Windows_7_Ultimate_32_64-bit_RemoveWAT_Included_

u could try to just use the removeWAT file it might work otherwise i would just recommend a clean install.

other safe movie sites

http://thepiratebay.se/

shit usually leaks here then i search the file on piratebay

http://sceper.ws/

no theater leaks here but they have DVD quality way before redbox or netflix gets the movies
https://yts.re/

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
OK, so I have this problem with malware bytes pro. All of a sudden when this problem popped up but basically when ENABLE FILE SYSTEM PROTECTION is checked all gifs and streaming, with the exception of youtube. comes to a halt or is choppy. This just started happening.

malwarebytes is a memory hog so i got rid of it. in its place is Spybot © â„¢ – Search & Destroy | Safer-Networking Ltd. and SpywareBlaster® | Prevent spyware and malware. Free download.

been usin both ever since the 1st pc i had pentium 1 with 128mb ram and windows 98 in 2000

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
just cuz it came from here doesnt mean its legit...

u DL'd a link for what here? was it an exe cuz if it was an exe thats prbly where u got ur virus from. this website has legitimate copies of movies ExtraTorrent.cc The World's Largest BitTorrent System
u shouldnt have to DL anything to watch a movie on ur laptop if the site wants u to DL something extra just to stream something that can easily be found elsewhere its prbly a scam and will fuck up ur computer.

heres a link to the windows 7 i've installed for a few ppl never had any complaints yet. Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64-bit RemoveWAT Included! (download torrent) - TPB

u could try to just use the removeWAT file it might work otherwise i would just recommend a clean install.

other safe movie sites

Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site

shit usually leaks here then i search the file on piratebay

Sceper | For your daily Scene and P2P releases

no theater leaks here but they have DVD quality way before redbox or netflix gets the movies
https://yts.re/

u can also use mirc if u know how to set it up

how to set up mirc:

http://www.mirc.com/get.php?version=734 download from there and install

enter any u name u want. enter a fake email if u want to

switch off sounds because they can be more annoying than a pet rooster

use these settings because its easier than the program bugging u if u frequest a file

select desktop as the download directory

use this setting so the files will be downloaded automatically

ixIRC - IRC / XDCC Search Engine

search for files and open in new tab to get the links

SunXDCC.com | The Hottest XDCC Search Engine

same goes for that site as well

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Feb 2, 2006
hey short how do u get music off that mirc? do they have bay shit on thr?

#bay2la has been dead for a few years
i got ip banned from #bay2la a couple times

that was the only channel with ole school bay music

Getting Music on IRC

u might need to register the nick on some channels
just make up a fake name and email because they dont check

on ixirc.com the links appears in red. open them in a new tab. theres gonna be something that says join url. click that to connect to the server. theres something that says /msg *file* so copy and paste that in the window that pops up after the connection is made and hit enter to start downloading

on sunxdcc its a 2 step process. click the file name to connect to mirc. click on the packet number and a java window pops up. copy and paste the /msg *file* link and paste it in the window then hit enter to start downloading

for bay music its either the almighty soulseek or soulseekns
the only ting that sucks is sometimes theres a queue

to avoid the queue on soulseek i use newsgroups

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

download those 2 files and register for the 1gb free trial
once the limit reach just uninstall and regregister using another spam email

www.binsearch.info and www.usenet-crawler.com are 2 sites i use to search for nzb files. just dl the nzb file and drag them to the program icon to download. right click and select open to preview the file list

if its a bunch of rar files dont download the nzb. beware of the files that have multiple.rar files. those have.exe files that are viruses. that also have some shit called install.bin which is a corrupt file. so dont mount the iso or burn it to cd

Feb 2, 2006
I came up on a iPhone 4 anyone know how to restore it.. Trying to use it as a iPod but it has find my phone on there n when I go plug it to iTunes needs a password..thanks

How to Reset an iPhone Without the Password | eHow

Forgot an iPhone Passcode? How to Reset the iPhone passcode | OSXDaily

if those 2 dont work then:

A hard reset does not require you to enter any password not does not need itunes. It can restore your phone to its default formats and removing any passwords and resetting them to the default ones too. To do this simply follow the steps below.
Press the two buttons Sleep/Wake and Home. Do not release them yet.

After holding down the buttons, "slide to power off" should appear. Ignore it, do not release the held buttons yet and wait for the screen to turn black.

Continue holding until the apple logo appears. Your reset will start.

Please note that some units may take longer times to complete the process. This is normal

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
#bay2la has been dead for a few years
i got ip banned from #bay2la a couple times

that was the only channel with ole school bay music

Getting Music on IRC

u might need to register the nick on some channels
just make up a fake name and email because they dont check

on ixirc.com the links appears in red. open them in a new tab. theres gonna be something that says join url. click that to connect to the server. theres something that says /msg *file* so copy and paste that in the window that pops up after the connection is made and hit enter to start downloading

on sunxdcc its a 2 step process. click the file name to connect to mirc. click on the packet number and a java window pops up. copy and paste the /msg *file* link and paste it in the window then hit enter to start downloading

for bay music its either the almighty soulseek or soulseekns
the only ting that sucks is sometimes theres a queue

to avoid the queue on soulseek i use newsgroups

too much work i will just stick to TBS

Feb 2, 2006
MiniTool Power Data Recovery v6.8.0.0 + Key

https://mega.co.nz/#!VEF0RIyZ!ync-ihaw5lryHjxpdYmagbBgtRpT20GeGGqxsNkDU7E

that program is the shit. it rescues every file and might be slow as its working. even works on cracked cds or dvds. on the cracked cds and dvds it takes an awfully long time but all the data will be recovered

L @lungsfull

mirc takes me maybe 3 minutes to set up. at first it took 10 minutes when cable internet first got to arizona in 2003. after a few times of installing the program its really easy