HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
anyone know of or got any anti-viral-malware software? my laptop is getting fucking reamed over here. theres 95 pages here but its 2014.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com
This one is pretty good

But I (and others) can probably recommend better programs if you post some screenshots or explain the specific problems. It is easier to figure out just what virus/spyware/adware/malware/trojan/worm you have and what program(s) you need to fix it that way. lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com
This one is pretty good

But I (and others) can probably recommend better programs if you post some screenshots or explain the specific problems. It is easier to figure out just what virus/spyware/adware/malware/trojan/worm you have and what program(s) you need to fix it that way. lol
i think its malware called "rootkit.boot.harbinger.a" from what ive been googling

what its been doing is like, say in the middle of me watching a movie or some shit, itll start running hella audio. out of nowhere. there can be 0 windows open and itll keep adding more audio and more audio until it pretty much crashes the shit. i tried to system restore because this was a new problem as of a day or two ago, didnt work at all.

i have symantec endpoint protection but that shit aint helpin at all.
was gonna dl malwarebytes but i had a feeling that it was only gonna keep me safe from future problems not present ones. but lemme peep it.

edit: running it now. too bad i dont got the pro version, afraid this will just scan and not delete shit but well see

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
i think its malware called "rootkit.boot.harbinger.a" from what ive been googling

what its been doing is like, say in the middle of me watching a movie or some shit, itll start running hella audio. out of nowhere. there can be 0 windows open and itll keep adding more audio and more audio until it pretty much crashes the shit. i tried to system restore because this was a new problem as of a day or two ago, didnt work at all.

i have symantec endpoint protection but that shit aint helpin at all.
was gonna dl malwarebytes but i had a feeling that it was only gonna keep me safe from future problems not present ones. but lemme peep it.

edit: running it now. too bad i dont got the pro version, afraid this will just scan and not delete shit but well see
If that fails give this one a shot

https://www.zonealarm.com/forums/sh...cured-with-the-TDSSKiller?p=296597#post296597

Gas One

May 24, 2006
malwarebytes did its thing. found 3 infected's and removed them. im not sure if it caught the harbinger joint, but im gonna go back to watching taxi driver and see if i have any problems first. if so ill do the second one. so far so good.

good looking out. thats dope that the trial version removes infected files. i hate the ones that dont.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
have one other problem and i think im good.

im noticing malwarebytes is frequently blocking 'svchost.exe' from outgoing. ive noticed on the task manager there is far too many svchost.exe's. from what i hear malware will hide underneath the name to stay alive. how do i go about fixing this one? malwarebytes isnt catching it to remove it. trying to google but im not getting direct answers really.

malwarebytes has a forum link thats talking about how to fix it, but they want you to install like 4-5 different damn programs. is it that hard to remove? or can anyone hip me to a way to get rid of this shit, so i dont have to go about trying to figure it out?

honestly this is why i like macs. i never went through this bullshit.

Last edited:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
have one other problem and i think im good.

im noticing malwarebytes is frequently blocking 'svchost.exe' from outgoing. ive noticed on the task manager there is far too many svchost.exe's. from what i hear malware will hide underneath the name to stay alive. how do i go about fixing this one? malwarebytes isnt catching it to remove it. trying to google but im not getting direct answers really.

malwarebytes has a forum link thats talking about how to fix it, but they want you to install like 4-5 different damn programs. is it that hard to remove? or can anyone hip me to a way to get rid of this shit, so i dont have to go about trying to figure it out?

honestly this is why i like macs. i never went through this bullshit.
Svchost.exe was blocked by Malwarebytes [Solved] - Security - Applications

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I have never been able to download zippyshare links since getting Windows 8 a couple months back. I have checked all my virus and adblocking programs and whitelisted zippyshare to no avail. Anyone have any idea why? I'm using Firefox. Maybe I'll try Chrome or god forbid IE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
tonguetwista that link didnt work you just googled and gfrabbed the first thing poppin lol thanks but....no :/

so this svchost.exe thing is still trippin. every minute or so it blocks a outgoing...the other day i saw a backdoor virus....couldnt find it when i ran my malware and virus programs?

someone help me solve this svchost.exe thing for once and for all. malwarebytes expires in 4 days and i want it taken care of before then. thanks if you can help.

shout out to seriously thug for offering the help but im a little afraid to let peopel use team viewer to peep my computer, i have highly illegal shit on here and some mo shit and i dont want anyone to have access to it.

Jan 5, 2006
tonguetwista that link didnt work you just googled and gfrabbed the first thing poppin lol thanks but....no :/

so this svchost.exe thing is still trippin. every minute or so it blocks a outgoing...the other day i saw a backdoor virus....couldnt find it when i ran my malware and virus programs?

someone help me solve this svchost.exe thing for once and for all. malwarebytes expires in 4 days and i want it taken care of before then. thanks if you can help.

shout out to seriously thug for offering the help but im a little afraid to let peopel use team viewer to peep my computer, i have highly illegal shit on here and some mo shit and i dont want anyone to have access to it.
malwarebytes expires? isn't it free? either that or I downloaded one. One thing I learned about anti-viruses is that you need a couple of them to finish off viruses. I would HIGHLY suggest putting that "illegal" stuff on a USB drive, and transfer to a computer that has never been connected to the internets or is not connected to it. and encrypt the folder. I use malwarebytes in conjunction with SpyBot Search and Destroy and recently added Ghostery to Google Chrome which eliminated tracking (it's how facebook and google and others cater ads to you)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ cool thx for the input, and malware bytes is free as a trial version for 15 days there's a "pro" version that costs.

StillHustlin @StillHustlin I'll wait till someone plugs me w a pirated copy fuck paying for it
thanks tho

I haven't seen a svchost outgoing for hours. my computer cleared all the malware it took 10 hours but seems to have got everything. so looks like I'm cool again , for now.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
Last edited: