HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Im having trouble viewing any type of video online in fullscreen. Whenever Im watching the video then I click to go into fullscreen I either get a blank white screen or a black screen. Any idea as to how I can fix this? As far as I know I am running the most recent version of flash. Any help would be appreciated.
first verify if this happens only when u fullscreen flash videos only or also in other formats that could include .avi, .wmv, etc.

if it only happens with flash videos, check your browser. Try another n see if the same happens.

if it happens with all, check your display drivers and display properties and settings.

Jun 5, 2004
I CONVERTED THE MOVIE TO A ".VOB" FILE,AND IT WOULDNT LET ME BURN A "DVD VIDEO" IN NERO EXPRESS. IT SAYS "PLEASE USE A UDF FILE SYSTEM" INSTEAD OF IFO BECAUSE ITS OVER 2GB

SO I WENT TO NERO BURNING ROM AND CLICK "DVD-ROM (UDF)", AND CLICK NEW. I BURNED THE VOB FILE ONTO THIS, AND IT STILL WONT PLAY IN MY BLU-RAY PLAYER OR XBOX. HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK?

Apr 19, 2008
whats a good anti virus? I want to get a new one for 'free' if anyone has a link that would be sweet.
kinda late, but...if youre using windows, get windows security essentials. its a free antivirus that does the job, made by microsoft.

www.microsoft.com ---> search "microsoft essentials"

if you dont want that, try AVG free version.

www.download.com ---> search "AVG"

Nov 8, 2007
First find out if its still unable to burn, if not tell me what application you had attempted to burn the cd with, and also make sure you attempt to burn data + audio cds just to cancel out any random ass issues.
After that we will check if your CD Drive driver is a valid up-to-date one.
sorry i havent gotten back, but i have tried itunes, and the stock cd burner priogram that came with the computer Sonic Digitalmedia plus v.7

idk what to do, and i havent tried it in along time? i have since updated itunes to its newest version, but havent tried burning any cds since the last time i posted about it

Jan 31, 2008
^try to burn a data cd through windows.

does your computer recognize blank cds? if so , put one in and drag some files into it, then right click it and go to Burn, follow the steps and see if the cd burns or not.
let me know what happens.

Nov 8, 2007
When i pop in a blank cd the cd drive pop up window appears

my options are
-burn a cd (using windows media player)
- open writable cd folder (using internet explorer)
-add files (using sonic record now data)
-create a cd (using itunes)

what program should i use? and should i put mp3 files in it or random files?

Jan 31, 2008
open writable cd folder (using internet explorer)

it should say using windows explorer, instead of internet explorer.

u can do that to open up the blank cd folder, drag a file and put it in there, it will look transparent, then click write to cd, or burn cd, let it burn and then check if the file got burned onto the cd.

Nov 8, 2007
open writable cd folder (using internet explorer)

it should say using windows explorer, instead of internet explorer.

u can do that to open up the blank cd folder, drag a file and put it in there, it will look transparent, then click write to cd, or burn cd, let it burn and then check if the file got burned onto the cd.
did this but it gives me 2 options

1. make an audio cd (opens up windows media player and burns the cd through this)

2. make a data cd