HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
^^ try kapersky.. and also.. theres a way to turn off your internet explorer.. removing it would cause problems as its basically windows' right hand. BUT i forgot how to do it so id search google/yahoo.

if you want to install windows.. dont they give you a key it should be on your computer somewhere.. like the actual PC CASE.

Jan 14, 2006
i have Norton Security Firewall or whatever and it protects a lot but it doesnt let me do a lot of stuff using flash or javascripts and stuff.. i have the newest flash player installed and everything but when i go to youtube or other places where you need flash it says i dont have it but once i disable my firewall i can go and do whatever i can. or when i try to open something that uses javascript and pops-up it wont do that so i have to disable it and then it works fine.. so how can i put the firewall so that i can do these without haveing to disable it all the time?

I have Norton Internet Security firewall

Dec 29, 2006
How do you view two pictures at the same time, like comparing something?
i got two jpegs dont know how to view them at the same time.

Apr 11, 2005
i have Norton Security Firewall or whatever and it protects a lot but it doesnt let me do a lot of stuff using flash or javascripts and stuff.. i have the newest flash player installed and everything but when i go to youtube or other places where you need flash it says i dont have it but once i disable my firewall i can go and do whatever i can. or when i try to open something that uses javascript and pops-up it wont do that so i have to disable it and then it works fine.. so how can i put the firewall so that i can do these without haveing to disable it all the time?

I have Norton Internet Security firewall
Fuck all that, use a virtual machine to fuck around with the computer and it wouldn't matter if you had a virus or not. If you really wanted to get extreme, create an image of you're desktop (Symantic Ghost Console) and load it whenever you're shit gets fucked up. I don't remember the last time I got a virus. Also, STOP USING LIMEWIRE!!!!

Feb 1, 2006
Here's my computer issue:

I recently bought a new computer and was browsing the next. I clicked on an embedded Youtube link and it asked me to download a plugin. Since it was a new computer, I
thought I needed it. After I downloaded it I realized almost immediately it was a trojan virus. The virus is doing the following things to fuck my computer up:

1. popping up windows, mainly stuff saying "urgent you have virus" or sending me to a site that sells fake spyware remover like virus ranger.

2. trying to make me download an install.exe from various sites.

3. Recently it jumped from just my internet explorer to my Mozilla Firefox.

4. Displays an icon in the lower right hand corner box next to the time.

I've tried to fix this through the following programs and procedures:

1. AdAware.
2. Norton
3. House Call
4. Unhide program and windows files and folders and re-ran all 3 programs.

The virus no longer even shows up in the scans but clearly it is there.

Any ideas? I was thinking since it's brand new I could just reinstall windows and start over but I dont have a windows cd. Anyway to do it online?
THIS EXACT THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME, ITS FUCKING AGGRIVATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME. IF YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO REMOVE IT, PLEASE TELL ME. I'M RUNNING HOUSECALL RIGHT NOW...

May 12, 2004
I cant delete ZAMailsafe for some reason, i had Zone labs as a firewall awhile back, when i go into the Registry editor and try to delete it says"ERROR WHILE DELETING KEY" can anyone help me. thanks!

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Ok I got this problem I have the Trojan-Spy.win32@mx virus I guess i barely got it today its a spyware/adware virus anyone know how I can get rid of it.My computer is an E-Machine.I try getting spyware but everywhere I look it costs money.I guess the description of this virus is System Program that sends confidential information to a remote attacker.Can anyone help me?

Mar 20, 2007
on windows discuss
It's impossible unless you bring another external application to do it. Windows Explorer itself can't.

I cant delete ZAMailsafe for some reason, i had Zone labs as a firewall awhile back, when i go into the Registry editor and try to delete it says"ERROR WHILE DELETING KEY" can anyone help me. thanks!
I'm assuming ZAMailsafe is a part of ZoneAlaram Firewall right?
If you uninstalled it, it should've been all removed.
Did you try using TuneUp Utilitie's Registry Cleaner for it?
What application are you using for registry editing?

Ok I got this problem I have the Trojan-Spy.win32@mx virus I guess i barely got it today its a spyware/adware virus anyone know how I can get rid of it.My computer is an E-Machine.I try getting spyware but everywhere I look it costs money.I guess the description of this virus is System Program that sends confidential information to a remote attacker.Can anyone help me?
1. Backup all precious data.
2. Reformat.
3. When you start over, get yourself a good antivirus like Avast! Professional. If you can't pay for it, you're gonna have to get a crack, patch, or working serial.

May 12, 2004
It's impossible unless you bring another external application to do it. Windows Explorer itself can't.

I'm assuming ZAMailsafe is a part of ZoneAlaram Firewall right?
If you uninstalled it, it should've been all removed.
Did you try using TuneUp Utilitie's Registry Cleaner for it?
What application are you using for registry editing?
yup I used Tune Up and it still wont get rid of it