HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
So my (Windows 7) PC is running slow as shit for some reason!
For the last few days it has been stuck in a windows update loop (last successful updates 6/13 when I fucked up my recording equipment drivers and had to factory reset it)_

Windows defender updates mad me pick an antivirus last night and I went with the free 360 total security. It hasn't found and viruses and made 26 changes optimizing my start up programs for speed but I don't see a major difference.

It also found 21 security patches but those also get stuck in a never ending loop.

(I left it on over night attempting to install those and the windows updates)

I check my task manager shortly after start up and my fuckin CPU usage and RAM using are way high as shit (like %80 each fluxuating )

I only D/L music files and quit that a long ass time ago but did re add
the music library after the reset and have my laptop HHD hooked in externally
(the 5 years I had it I only downloaded music too)

How the fuck do I get this shit if I have to buy something fuck it just let it be the correct one.

Thanks to any one who pops up

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
sounds like you got hella shit running. Windows defender, mcaffee, norton etc all that shit sucks. Only thing I trust is malware bytes and spybot. Download those two and run each one. You might have to disable one for the other to work, otherwise they "cockblock" eachother. I would probably run malwarebytes first, then disable it to run spybot.
Mr G @Mr G

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
So my (Windows 7) PC is running slow as shit for some reason!
For the last few days it has been stuck in a windows update loop (last successful updates 6/13 when I fucked up my recording equipment drivers and had to factory reset it)_

Windows defender updates mad me pick an antivirus last night and I went with the free 360 total security. It hasn't found and viruses and made 26 changes optimizing my start up programs for speed but I don't see a major difference.

It also found 21 security patches but those also get stuck in a never ending loop.

(I left it on over night attempting to install those and the windows updates)

I check my task manager shortly after start up and my fuckin CPU usage and RAM using are way high as shit (like %80 each fluxuating )

I only D/L music files and quit that a long ass time ago but did re add
the music library after the reset and have my laptop HHD hooked in externally
(the 5 years I had it I only downloaded music too)

How the fuck do I get this shit if I have to buy something fuck it just let it be the correct one.

Thanks to any one who pops up

i just disable windiws updates because the process sucks dick

to disable windows defender permanently just download a program called "destroy windows spying" and run it

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
WannaCrypt ransomware worm targets out-of-date systems

On May 12, 2017 we detected a new ransomware that spreads like a worm by leveraging vulnerabilities that have been previously fixed. While security updates are automatically applied in most computers, some users and enterprises may delay deployment of patches. Unfortunately, the ransomware, known as WannaCrypt, appears to have affected computers that have not applied the patch for these vulnerabilities. While the attack is unfolding, we remind users to install MS17-010 if they have not already done so.

Microsoft antimalware telemetry immediately picked up signs of this campaign. Our expert systems gave us visibility and context into this new attack as it happened, allowing Windows Defender Antivirus to deliver real-time defense. Through automated analysis, machine learning, and predictive modeling, we were able to rapidly protect against this malware.

In this blog, we provide an early analysis of the end-to-end ransomware attack. Please note this threat is still under investigation. The attack is still active, and there is a possibility that the attacker will attempt to react to our detection response.

read more

=============

sidenote: that is a Microsoft blog

Ironically, I suspect that Outlook was hit last night as it would not allow attached files around 10p MST (could have possibly been some sort of system update too so not sure but firefox also would not connect to outlook at all based on certificates, Microsoft edge would not allow attachments).

May 4, 2002
solarmoviez.to doesnt show up anymore through chrome or opera its just shows links in big blue letters, but the website works in firefox. the problem with that is, im on an old windows XP pc and it runs hella slow and the cpu usage is 90-100% when trying to play movies.

so is there anything i can do to fix this? the website was working fine last month, so i dunno if its an ad block issue or something else.

as of right now on chrome cpu usge is 2-4%

Any help would be great.