GREAT BOOKS YOU HAVE READ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I read some.

Two of my favorite fictional stories are "City of God" (inspired the movie), and Things Fall Apart.

Biographies are always cool: Monster is a good one, Always Running, My Bloody Life as well. Autobiography of Malcolm X is probably the best. Pimp-Iceberg Slim. Ice-T's book was ok. I read Eddie Wong's book ( Asian Hip Hop kid fresh of the boat) I want to read Charlie Murphy's story.

I got into Carlos Castaneda--Wheel of Time. Some cool Psycho-Spiritual Shaman stuff.

But Really what I read is Comics or graphic novels. SOme Adult shit though. here's some good recent ones:

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Badass over a few days to read, can't wait to read another one like it I was liking anything like it at the time

If You Like Dirty Trashy Gunslinger Novels, This Is A Banga For You Then

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016

This is one of my favourite books I thought I'd share with you guys. If you are an Entrepreneur or thinking of becoming one, then this is for you. Effective, logical and honest. It shows you how NOT to be in sales also. When you deal and have dealt with shitty salesmen, you will appreciate this book even more.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just finished this book, which was a pretty easy and quick read since it was essentially written at the level of a 5th grader. Although he doesn't admit it, I can see the purpose of him writing the book. He believed the entire organization of baseball, from owners to umpires to players, were out to get him. When he was run out of baseball, as he believes there was a collusion amongst everybody in baseball, I think this book was his big, "Fuck you! If I'm not allowed to play because of steroids, then nobody else should, either. And you owners aren't going to profit off of us using steroids any longer." He dimed a lot of players out, although if you have half a brain, you could figure out who was using steroids and who wasn't. I also think he needed the cash after his legal fees for his arrests and two divorces.

Attachments

May 6, 2002
There is a huge used book shop by my house.
Picked up 2 treasures over the weekend at a fire sale.

A 1939 copy of Wizard of Oz for $3, goes on Ebay for about $80.
A 1945 copy of Andersen's Fairy Tales for $2, on Ebay for about $40.
Both hardbacks in VF\NM condition.

You think you know about my literature.
Until you pull down a book and my bookshelf does a 180 and let's you into my actual stash.