GREAT BOOKS YOU HAVE READ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Have you actually read the bible?
Which Bible ? The og bible is a series of books written in Latin. The current Bible has had 40+ authors edit it. I've read and studied the King James Version. I can tell you that the garden of eden has never been found nor has Noah's ark. Not to mention there's not one mention of Jesus from any historians from that time except in the Bible.

Are you religious ?

Jun 21, 2016
Which Bible ? The og bible is a series of books written in Latin. The current Bible has had 40+ authors edit it. I've read and studied the King James Version. I can tell you that the garden of eden has never been found nor has Noah's ark. Not to mention there's not one mention of Jesus from any historians from that time except in the Bible.

Are you religious ?
The OG bible can't be found, but the versions after were in Aramaic, Koine Greek and Latin and then KJV in middle English. I don't fuck with modern versions or paraphrased versions.

I like the KJV and the Septuagint as I'm Orthodox Christian.

As to the Garden of Eden not being found, what could you possibly expect to find after humans have destroyed this earth? Look at ISIS, just in their short time, these faggots have destroyed so much history.

There are issues with the Bible, but usually, there are answers inside it. for example, somebody was asking about Cain's Wife and where she came from. It was his sister lol. But there is no mention of another tribe or race in Genesis, however God told Adam and Eve “be fruitful, and multiply”

May 6, 2002
I actually don't discuss what I read. I've just always been like that. Been an avid reader my whole life. Always used book covers because I don't even want people looking at my title. The ONE time I let ONE person know what I was reading, he asked to borrow it (which I am completely against) and he bent it to shit. It was one of my teachers and I'm still pissed 15 years later. Fuck that guy.

I'm on some Ninth Gate shit, but not all my stuff is of that category.

Anyways, you don't get to know what I read.
You can't handle it. The current book I'm reading goes for close to a grand (hard cover) on Amazon. So it's not like any of you simpletons will read it even if I suggest it.

Apr 5, 2016
I actually don't discuss what I read. I've just always been like that. Been an avid reader my whole life. Always used book covers because I don't even want people looking at my title. The ONE time I let ONE person know what I was reading, he asked to borrow it (which I am completely against) and he bent it to shit. It was one of my teachers and I'm still pissed 15 years later. Fuck that guy.

I'm on some Ninth Gate shit, but not all my stuff is of that category.

Anyways, you don't get to know what I read.
You can't handle it. The current book I'm reading goes for close to a grand (hard cover) on Amazon. So it's not like any of you simpletons will read it even if I suggest it.

this might be the most pretentious, douche-bag statement I've ever read...

kys