Ginger Jihadis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The Real Black Panther Party wasn't like that tho
meh, but they are still a bunch of faggots just like the KKK & these other extremist groups.

fuck the black panther party, the klan & an ISIS, they are bitches with a gun just like the punk ass police.

fuck em all 100% in their ass with a bayonet.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
that little pale pasty motherfucker with his amish beard would catch the beatdown of a lifetime without his jihadist faggot friends pushing their ways of life across the globe... & before anyone thinks thats a direct hit on Islam is wrong, all these fuckers I don't care what you're pushin, get that sucka shit out my face.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
that little pale pasty motherfucker with his amish beard would catch the beatdown of a lifetime without his jihadist faggot friends pushing their ways of life across the globe... & before anyone thinks thats a direct hit on Islam is wrong, all these fuckers I don't care what you're pushin, get that sucka shit out my face.
You now see what I gotta put up with over here where this shit is considered normal and our spineless politicians are afraid to say shit about it

Mar 6, 2014
ISIS is an illusion presented to you by the secret world government to start infighting and keep you distracted from something else.

Sheep.
The top guys were created by CIA and Mossad, the lower level guys really believe they are on a jihad.

US internment[edit]
According to United States Department of Defense records, al-Baghdadi was held at Camp Bucca as a "civilian internee" by US Forces-Iraq from February until December 2004, when he was recommended for release by a Combined Review and Release Board.[18][22] A number of newspapers and cable news channels have instead stated that al-Baghdadi was interned from 2005 to 2009. These reports originate from an interview with the former commander of Camp Bucca, Colonel Kenneth King, and are not substantiated by Department of Defense records.[23][24][25] Al-Baghdadi was imprisoned at Camp Bucca along with other future leaders of ISIL.[26]

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
ISIS is an illusion presented to you by the secret world government to start infighting and keep you distracted from something else.

Sheep.
That's not true.

I have an Iranian friend I work closely with & we have had the discussion, he is well aware of the ISIS movement in the middle east & has said they terrorize local villages more than whats reported on the news & if you don't fall in line they will straight up behead you in front of everyone.

My boy is a normal ass engineer & I've never known him to fabricate anything, dude is probably one of the most honest people I know.

dude is Islamic & said in their eyes you're either with them or against them no matter if you're a muslim or not.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

Sheep.
The top guys were created by CIA and Mossad, the lower level guys really believe they are on a jihad.

US internment[edit]
According to United States Department of Defense records, al-Baghdadi was held at Camp Bucca as a "civilian internee" by US Forces-Iraq from February until December 2004, when he was recommended for release by a Combined Review and Release Board.[18][22] A number of newspapers and cable news channels have instead stated that al-Baghdadi was interned from 2005 to 2009. These reports originate from an interview with the former commander of Camp Bucca, Colonel Kenneth King, and are not substantiated by Department of Defense records.[23][24][25] Al-Baghdadi was imprisoned at Camp Bucca along with other future leaders of ISIL.[26]
One thing is for sure and thats that they are killing out own troops with guns and ammo paid for by UK and US taxpayer money, not surea bout Australia tho