Ginger Jihadis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
oh my god...

Say hello to the biggest cancer of them all

Believe it or not back in high school when feminist-extremists were less mainstream a girl accused me of trying to rape her and when I called her a "lying scum whore" ass her feminist friends got pissed and said I threatened violence against a woman or some bullshit.

Ironically, the leader of these feminists was a queer dude who had a rainbow painted on his front door.

I would hate to be in high school now tho cuz shit gotta be much worse now... feminism is promoted to young girls to hate men and homosexuality is promoted to young boys to not be attracted to women... kinda obvious what effect that will have on a population

Bottom line: I hate feminists

Mar 6, 2014
Believe it or not back in high school when feminist-extremists were less mainstream a girl accused me of trying to rape her and when I called her a "lying scum whore" ass her feminist friends got pissed and said I threatened violence against a woman or some bullshit.

Ironically, the leader of these feminists was a queer dude who had a rainbow painted on his front door.

I would hate to be in high school now tho cuz shit gotta be much worse now... feminism is promoted to young girls to hate men and homosexuality is promoted to young boys to not be attracted to women... kinda obvious what effect that will have on a population

Bottom line: I hate feminists
This new wave of radical feminism is being pandered too. If they don't, they are the most vocal. Social media gives them a grandstand.

The European Space Agency’s probe managed to land on a hurtling comet millions of miles away to collect scientific data, and has begun sending images from the surface of the body, known as 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. However, Dr. Matt Taylor, one of the scientists responsible for the Rosetta probe mission found himself at the center of a feminist uprising after he appeared on television earlier this week….because of his choice of shirts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
This new wave of radical feminism is being pandered too. If they don't, they are the most vocal. Social media gives them a grandstand.

The European Space Agency’s probe managed to land on a hurtling comet millions of miles away to collect scientific data, and has begun sending images from the surface of the body, known as 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. However, Dr. Matt Taylor, one of the scientists responsible for the Rosetta probe mission found himself at the center of a feminist uprising after he appeared on television earlier this week….because of his choice of shirts.
Are you ready to be pissed off beyond belief?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Don't worry breh, my story has a happy ending... the overconfident faggot kept pissing everybody off, so someone kicked in his gay rainbow door and trashed the inside of his house... he learned to stop "correcting" people after that and kept his feminist agenda to himself

Always remember to put the feminist in its place

Aug 17, 2002
meh, but they are still a bunch of faggots just like the KKK & these other extremist groups.

fuck the black panther party, the klan & an ISIS, they are bitches with a gun just like the punk ass police.

fuck em all 100% in their ass with a bayonet.
key difference between panthers and kkk is that the panthers were formed to protect the rights of an oppressed population, whereas the KKK was formed to continue the oppression of a minority population.

KKK was punching down. Panthers were punching toward the ceiling.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
key difference between panthers and kkk is that the panthers were formed to protect the rights of an oppressed population, whereas the KKK was formed to continue the oppression of a minority population.

KKK was punching down. Panthers were punching toward the ceiling.
....& they will both forever be a group of racist faggots IDGAF about any of them, burn em all slow as fuck & painful as it gets.

motherfuck the KKK & FUCK a panther.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
there's a difference between being angry toward an oppressor and being angry and discriminate toward a minority.

can you blame the Panthers and their sympathizers for being angry toward white society? it's hard for me to blame them.
abso-fucking-lutely.

it's bullshit.

blanket statements are bullshit.

being a racist is bullshit.

idgaf what color you are, when you generalize an entire group of people regardless of skin color, you are a fucking biggot & no better than your oppressor white, black, green, yello,... it dont matter.

I do not sympathize with the panthers, they can go fuck themselves...

I stick to my word:

YOU AINT SHIT WITHOUT YOUR HOMEBOYS

cowards just like these fucking jihadists, skins, & klansmen