Ghost Ship

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Site of deadly Oakland fire is known as the GhostShip - LA Times

Fuck....I'm feeling a mix of emotions right now...there was a big ass fire in Oakland at an after hours spot that I go to....I even set up a photo booth for one of their events....9 people confirmed dead already and the number is expected to rise. I think the fire happened on the first floor but everyone was probably upstairs on the "dance floor". Damn near everything in there was made of wood. I'm devastated that people lost their lives, relieved everytime I hear from other friends who went to the spot are safe, but I can't really explain how it feels to know that I could have been there with my friends and fam when this shit went down....this backwood won't roll quickly enough

Attachments

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
a lot of young ppl on the victims list its real tragic. i've seen some comment sections blaming the kids there for "going to illegal raves" people are fucking idiots. i wont be surprised if the landlord gets sued cuz ppl said the smoke detectors didnt go off & sprinklers only worked on like one door.

25 confirmed dead currently

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the guitarist to this band from santa cruz was one of the victims, this was one of my fav albums of last year too smh