Ghetto Laundromat Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
wtf is dude saying @ :28 - :40? "ah yea! YOUTUBE! YOUTUBE!!!!" ???

lol at the dude with the grey shirt and hat @ :56 walking around like nothing going on. He like "which washer did I use again?"

Aug 24, 2003
that fight was ten times more entertaining with the metal shelves crashing around. two mighty behemoths clashing at extraordinary force. cue some godzilla sound effects and this would be classic

Aug 24, 2003
seriously though im thinking owning a laundromat and then working my way up to owning more laundromats is a viable option for some solid income. you could even install good cameras for lower insurance purposes and sell the fights and drug deals and sex and wahtever else goes on in your 24hr laundromat on some uncensored reality dvd shit

someone talk me out of this

Feb 6, 2009
seriously though im thinking owning a laundromat and then working my way up to owning more laundromats is a viable option for some solid income. you could even install good cameras for lower insurance purposes and sell the fights and drug deals and sex and wahtever else goes on in your 24hr laundromat on some uncensored reality dvd shit

do it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

You could also sell FDS panties to smell.