Get ready for 8 years of Trump

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
i cant even remember last time life was this good
you got to be a real piece of shit if you dont like what trump has done for the world
and its only been a year..trump is godsend lol

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
moms basement
Nationalism not Globalism is our Credo!

Of course Hillary didn't talk about jobs. She wanted to send what was left of american jobs over seas. Trump on the other hand brought jobs and big business back to American. Including evil companies like Nestle.. but at least they are investing in out country.. even if they are Illuminati pieces of trash

Nov 2, 2002
Nationalism not Globalism is our Credo!

Of course Hillary didn't talk about jobs. She wanted to send what was left of american jobs over seas. Trump on the other hand brought jobs and big business back to American. Including evil companies like Nestle.. but at least they are investing in out country.. even if they are Illuminati pieces of trash
Globalism? I don't think you know what globalism means. Wikileaks is the epitome of "globalist". Also, your boy Trump has businesses all over the globe.

Feb 17, 2018
moms basement
Globalism? I don't think you know what globalism means. Wikileaks is the epitome of "globalist". Also, your boy Trump has businesses all over the globe.
Globalism means the USA loses its power to a world government.
Trump may have business all the globe.
But he is not trying to destory the USA and turn power over the world government. That is what George Sorros is doing.

No Wikileaks have exposed the evil plans of the Globalist..
next you will say Annoymous and Qanon and other freedom groups are Globalist lol

have a beer ::beer::::beer::::beer::::beer:::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Feb 17, 2018
moms basement
Mostly only the illegal immigrants will get free shit, while we pay almost half our paychecks in taxes.
This is why we need Trump in power. he is letting us keep more of our checks.. and taking away the free stuff from those welfare queens..
let them stave.. those fat whales look like they could use a diet :cheers::cheers::cheers: