Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
Lol at that guy putting 38 different effects on his voice, I had to turn it off. If you don't have confidence in how you sound naturally, why are you even a rapper Face-Me @Face-Me

U should ask all the rappers/singers who use autotune to disguise their whack ass singin that question .. My flows are impeccable wit and without autotune

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
U should ask all the rappers/singers who use autotune to disguise their whack ass singin that question .. My flows are impeccable wit and without autotune
i dont clown on u on here or ur family i don't have anything against u man but you are a horrible rapper like really bad I'm not #hatten neither man thats just my opinion

Feb 19, 2015
i dont clown on u on here or ur family i don't have anything against u man but you are a horrible rapper like really bad I'm not #hatten neither man thats just my opinion

It's all good, many people thought e40 was a horrible rapper when he came out too. My style is diff, a lot of people don't fux wit it, but a lot of people do. At the end of the day, if u listen to the album I guarantee u will find at least a couple joints u can dig.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ok lets address a few things cuz yall trippin:

yall don't run shit. I'll post when I feel like it. you gon' wait.
I didn't get 'ran off' sickness. I have something called a life. yall are secondary.

furthermore, what loser in his right mind is about to argue about HIS life to people on the net for 46 pages? lmao yall follow me, not the other way around. this my life not yours.

so after spending inhumane amounts of time gossiping like girls...
ill use these as an explantion on the 'reaching' used in this thread.

riddle me this: Now since I worked at afsss which was a subcontractor for nasa, and posted on siccness EVERY DAY AT WORK...how come no one asked about it then? exactly. those that did, I explained it.

also, that was 8 years ago. I don't know about yall, but I aint worried about what no nigga did 8 years ago. that's just weird.

side tip: making multiple accounts to look like a group of people is possibly the lamest shit you can do on the internet.

side tip 0.5: no matter what the circumstances, drawing a dick into another mans mouth is latent homosexuality.

side tip 0.7: going through 12,000+ posts of mine is serious weirdo shit.

side tip #2: calling me a 'nigger' and you came from a gangsta rap website....deep.

it seems some people are all in they feelings. like seriously, mad. if im not mad why would anyone else be? its a sickness exposal, I want yall to have fun. cuz at the end of the day, most of that shit is not on point. that's not my girl, you already got owned on the nasa thing, and about this nigga sayin I owe 'his homegirl' money? this the same kid that called me a nigger. ive never paid a woman in my life. not for any service. I do art I make beats I know hella producers I don't need no help from no bitch. and that's why you got no sort of proof of that its 'ohh my girl blah blah' no proof of nothing just 'my girl did some work for him' lmao I don't need no help from no bitch to do any work.wheres the bitch? oh yeah..she dosent exist.

but at the end of the day, yall have yapped on enough that I see whos in they feelings and who isn't. who feels a certain type of way. that's what i wanted. you see all the props, you see the hits on the radio show..who had every san diego reputable in dago, on my show...but yall go ahead and believe in your lil fantasy world of what you think I am.when we all know it was just that common 'siccness turns on a high visibility poster to get a big thread' I used to do the same thing, then I grew up. why would I care?

lastly
if I said it, its the truth.
if someone else said it, well that's not a valuable source.

but yo keep shit real, don't be callin people niggers, making up bullshit, just get your lil jokey jokes on and have fun. it aint no big deal yall. some of you seem like you got serious emotions tied to this. niggas was tryna get my attention so bad it was hilarious lol

but I apologize, id wake up smoke a blunt and be like...fuck im bout to argue bout me for? just aint make no sense to me. at the end of the day , I controlled this forum without even being here. the entire feed. I made niggas spend time they'll never get back in life, worrying about me.

but yeah, grown man shit. I don't argue on the net and that's all ima say about all this shit. its not about to be 'ask gas one questions' pay me and ill do that. since yall so interested

and real spill, ive made RACKS from sickness posters. and im not talking a few.
so thank you to you all. a lot of you I showed respect and you got what you wanted. so its all love and I appreciate the business.

but don't think im mad yall, you trippin..I been here too long to trip bout that

some of the shit was funny but when niggas started getting weird callin people niggers....that's just...on some whole other shit.

Last edited: