Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I do what I want
type up a bunch of paragraphs & entertain yourselves

it's the net, have fun ain't gon bother me bro
that's the only entertainment y'all had in months lol

good on you suckas tho

and I'll let you know when one of you niggas opinions are legit to anything I do say or make happen

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and you know a nigga butthurt when he can't just move on after 5 pages and gotta create a whhhooooole other thread

I put you on "time out" meaning it was gonna get unlocked when I woke up, I was just fuckin with you

but I guess you couldn't live hours without it lmao
have fun wit chall shit.

nah g I'm
on the 24 busting knocks been up
fasho doe

hurt feeling city

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
its not allowing me to quote what he put cuz he locked the thread like the hoe ass nigga he is but this was his last reply in that thread i was long sleep by that time he posted that shit at 2:45am paranoid nock mind going a million miles a minute

"yeah, shut up. you don't get to post shit till I say so fatty.

prolly was tryna type some shit and got put on ice.

ha ha.
I run this shit. fuck yo reply fuckin dummy

when u can act like grown man I'll let you off time out.
headed ta sleep."
Last edited by Gas One; Today at 02:45 AM.

lmao at i run this shit fuckin geek dude

Gas One

May 24, 2006
why idiots be the most active posting niggas on siccness that got they mouth open tho that shit perplexes me

first it was my old knocks
now fat troll niggas

then the cat no one even likes on siccness
I been an OG on this shit served half you niggas proppin
my forum I run it don't like it fuck u gon do about it

nothin it type some crybaby shit

this is how it go joe: when some shit go down y'all flock like junior high school fights. half y'all got no bitches no business, obese, mental disabilities, get hurt quick online and mo shit

I'm bout 5 min from the house y'all"time out" on that thread is done. so I'll reopenin it as I planned but once I do realize how much you worried out me in a solid20 hours.. y'all seriously need a can and aome pussy.. who give a fuck bout siccness posts or threads. this y'all lives?

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
why idiots leads the most by h niggas I siccness that got they mouth open tho that shit perplexes me

now fat troll niggas

internet nerd lol i'll beatcho ass off this internet shit nigga aint nobody trolling i go right to where u stay by my self n throw them thangs one time u can whoop me u talk like u can so whoop me lil nigga

pussy boy

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
why idiots be the most active posting niggas on siccness that got they mouth open tho that shit perplexes me

now fat troll niggas

this is how it go joe: when some shit go down y'all flock like junior high school fights. half y'all got no bitches no business, obese, mental disabilities, get hurt quick online and mo shit

I'm bout 5 min from the house y'all"time out" on that thread is done. so I'll reopenin it as I planned but once I do realize how much you worried out me in a solid20 hours.. y'all seriously need a can and aome pussy.. who give a fuck bout siccness posts or threads. this y'all lives?
edit king lol

May 9, 2002
. who give a fuck bout siccness posts or threads. this y'all lives?
Well, you do...i mean you locked a whole thread, did you not? If you didnt care, like you say you dont...you wouldnt have edited other people posts and then locked it when you felt threatened.

You are the biggest double standard on this site. You say one thing, and do another. Its like you think you can say whatever you want and then just go back and edit it when someone calls you out on it.

I dont have any beef with you but i call it like i see it. It is what it is. Just take the L and walk if you dont care like you say you dont.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯