Galaxy s6 active

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Anyone have a galaxy s6 active? I was in a rush earlier with at&t customer service and ordered it without even seeing the specs. Now that I look it up I find out its hella big and bulky. Im thinking about switching it to the s6 edge, any reviews or opinions on either one?

Nov 11, 2006
So I called AT&T to cancel the order before it ships and the bastards tell me they can't cancel it because it's already in process even tho it hasn't shipped yet. To make shit worse, I can't even go to a retail store and get a new phone because supposedly they don't renew 2 yr contracts in the store anymore, only over the phone with cust service, I fucking hate AT&T. Now I gotta wait for the phone to come in the mail, refuse the shipment and then call in to order a different phone, but yea I like the design of the lg g4 I think imma cop that

May 6, 2002
I have the S6 Edge but I rather have an S6.
Despite better specs and that it looks cool, you can't find a good case for it.
There is no otterbox that covers the screen. There really isn't any protective shield that covers the screen properly other than those cheap plastic ones. I've tried several. After time it starts to peel off the curved edge of the screen from taking it out of your pocket, walking around, etc.

So basically, I have an S6 edge with an otterbox (not covering the glass) and a plastic cover on the screen of which I just cut the sides off (no edge protection).

It's still a solid phone though.

Nov 11, 2006
So I went with the s6 and got it in the mail today from at&t. Its dope, but when I plug it into the computer to transfer music my comp wont read it. Im using a mac with 10.6.8, I downloaded the samsung smart switch app for the comp, and all it tells me is that it cant read the device. I know the phone and usb cable are good because when plugged into the comp it shows the phone charging. Do I need some kind of driver for my mac to read the phone? I thought I could just drag and drop the music to the phone....

Edit: Ive always had iphones so im still learning the ins and outs of android, and fuck an iphone im never goin back

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
Yea I already downloaded that, thats not the problem. The problem is my mac wont even read my s6 when its plugged into the computer. Usually when I plug in the iphone or a flash drive it pops up on the desktop, I think I might need a driver for the mac to read the galaxy but I cant find shit when I search google