Gabe changed my name and is power hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dethrone Gayby for being Stallin/johnlennon/Johntaffer/hitler?

• GAYBY STAY

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • GAYBY GO

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2009
You fucking chilli dog nerd you want a chilli dog? Your job is to run this site. And you run it straight into the shitter. Fuck you faggot. This fucking site is down 6 days a month. You catch one gayby joke and you say I'm diet COLA?! diet?

Bitch I ain't been on a diet in since I was zero because I'm burly like riff raff and not a computer nerd like you. For instance, it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to put a poll in this post.

So here is the poll.

Who should run the siccness?

Gabe

Or anyone else?

Because you fucking suck at it faggot.

Snake and sav hit me up when I get band fuck this chilli dog nerd

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Let's just continue the secret forum on the other site LiterACola @LiterACola gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic message me you guys are in. Let's leave the sicc to incisions, the jugg, and killa Tay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I WANT A HELICOPTER TO TAKE ME TO A SMALL AIRFIELD AND A FULLY FUELED PRIVATE JET TO TAKE ME TO GUATEMALA, AND A PARACHUTE

I WANT A BUSTY BLONDE STEWARDESS ON THE PRIVATE JET DRESSED AS A CHEERLEADER

I WANT $250,000 IN UNMARKED $20 BILLS IN A BLACK ADIDAS DUFFEL BAG

I WANT A LARGE MEAT LOVERS STUFFED CRUST PIZZA FROM PIZZA HUT, COOKED WELL DONE CUT INTO 16 SLICES, AND A 2 LITER OF NON DIET COLA

I WANT 6 POUNDS OF BEEF JERKY

DO THIS AND I'LL CALL OFF THE RIOTS

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Let's just continue the secret forum on the other site LiterACola @LiterACola gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic message me you guys are in. Let's leave the sicc to incisions, the jugg, and killa Tay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about me