Fucking child support

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
So I have a child that's almost 7 that I have living with me part time. Washington state it doesn't matter if you never see your kids or have them half the time you pay the same support unless you have joint custody. So whatever I pay child support not a huge deal. But they make it fucking impossible to do. I get a letter saying they're garnishing my wages for non payment one day, the 27th, then the 28th they send me a check because they now say i overpaid. They pull this shit all the time. I tried to pay 6 months advance a while back and they said that I couldn't even do that because the support order could change. Plus they started sending all my notices to some old address even though I've lived in the same house for 6 years. They're lucky it's Saturday and the offices are closed because Id be down there flipping tables over and punching Southpole wearing single moms in the face.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431198612.087345.jpg

Rant over

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
My dad quit his job and went underground so he didn't have to pay child support. When my mom finally won in court, he was ordered to pay a whopping $25 dollars a month. That's like less than supporting a starving kid in South America. Dad was a drug addicted asshole at the time, but 2 more kids with two other ladies later he finally did the right thing with the last one. He had her in his 50's with a Japanese lady who's my age. It's embarrassing because when we go to the beach everyone thinks he's the grandpa.

That's my cool story.

Props to u Snakegang @Snakegang for doing the right thing. Sounds like typical gov't/court bullshit. Hope your bm is cool to u and your boy.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My dad quit his job and went underground so he didn't have to pay child support. When my mom finally won in court, he was ordered to pay a whopping $25 dollars a month. That's like less than supporting a starving kid in South America. Dad was a drug addicted asshole at the time, but 2 more kids with two other ladies later he finally did the right thing with the last one. He had her in his 50's with a Japanese lady who's my age. It's embarrassing because when we go to the beach everyone thinks he's the grandpa.

That's my cool story.

Props to u Snakegang @Snakegang for doing the right thing. Sounds like typical gov't/court bullshit. Hope your bm is cool to u and your boy.
Thanks breh. Yeah my BM is kinda a bitch but we get along for the most part. My wifes dad did the same as yours. He owes like $400,000 in back support. Every once in a while he'll get a legit job and she'll get a check for $50 or so. Supposedly if he ever wins a big scratch ticket or lottery they will send her the proceeds. That would rule.