Fucking child support

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Here's what you do when it comes to this child support bullshit. Take a temp job that doesn't offer medical and pays shit file for 50/50 custody don't let her move the kids out if the city / county get the child support set after you get half custody then go get a real job. It's a huge pain in the ass but it works. Also when you temp take unpaid days off before court. Fuck that bitch she doesn't deserve child support as long as you have your kids half the time she can go get her slut ass a job or some other nigga to take care of her
Haha I feel you. I own my own business and take wage draws that aren't taxable or provable as income and get tips bartending. I make like $5,000 a year on the books from the hourly wage I get bartending a couple nights a week. So even though I'm doing well $ wise it doesn't look like it. She knows I could fuck her over financially that way. We're having one of our meetings in a couple weeks I'm gonna try and work something out.