Fucking child support

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Marcy was right about you - she said you project your insecurities about yourself on other people - you're a homosexual.

Nov 11, 2006
Ok Frank you fucking troll, for the sake of this thread Im not gonna go back and forth with your dumbass. You dont have kids and dont know shit about child support, so go find whatever thread your buttbuddy cheeto last posted in and go troll over there

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ok Frank you fucking troll, for the sake of this thread Im not gonna go back and forth with your dumbass. You dont have kids and dont know shit about child support, so go find whatever thread your buttbuddy cheeto last posted in and go troll over there

Just tell me what exactly it is you do at the hospital again??

Nov 11, 2006
Snakegang @Snakegang homie best advice is to get an attorney if you dont already have one. My attorney handled everything, plus he made my bm look hella dumb in court.

Not sure if the laws in WA are different, but in NV and AZ as long as your proven through DNA to be the father the court cannot deny you joint custody unless theres special circumstances (history of domestic violence, child abuse or violent crimes)

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
this is why people PAY lawyers to figure that shit out. sue for joint custody and have your lawyer fight it out in court while you kick back with a brew.

For sure. I paid $6500 for my lawyer. He claimed it was better to let her have custody and then get legal visitation set in stone. We're 50/50 on almost everything, medical, school and religious decisions. I even get to write him off on my taxes every other year. It's not horrible, but I feel like I kinda got faulty advice and should gage just got joint custody. But it's all good. I'm just mad at the states handling of it all. The $ sucks but fuck it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
For sure. I paid $6500 for my lawyer. He claimed it was better to let her have custody and then get legal visitation set in stone. We're 50/50 on almost everything, medical, school and religious decisions. I even get to write him off on my taxes every other year. It's not horrible, but I feel like I kinda got faulty advice and should gage just got joint custody. But it's all good. I'm just mad at the states handling of it all. The $ sucks but fuck it.

Does baby momma not want you to have joint custody or are you too cool with each other? Maybe it's worth it to talk to a different lawyer about it. The state doesn't give a shit about you, your money or even your kid, so they will continue to fuck shit up because there is no consequences on the states behalf....although I'm pretty sure a lawyer can find something to throw back at the state so this doesn't happen again or that you get compensated of it does.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Does baby momma not want you to have joint custody or are you too cool with each other? Maybe it's worth it to talk to a different lawyer about it. The state doesn't give a shit about you, your money or even your kid, so they will continue to fuck shit up because there is no consequences on the states behalf....although I'm pretty sure a lawyer can find something to throw back at the state so this doesn't happen again or that you get compensated of it does.

We get along ok. We've talked about it before and while she's been supportive of it, those around her (parents and friends) aren't. And I'm sure she likes the checks. Things are pretty cool for now so I'm not gonna rock the boat.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
We get along ok. We've talked about it before and while she's been supportive of it, those around her (parents and friends) aren't. And I'm sure she likes the checks. Things are pretty cool for now so I'm not gonna rock the boat.

Keep the dialogue open with her, keep her in the loop with the fuck ups the state has been doing and see if you two can't work something else out. I'm sure she likes the checks, who doesn't like money? Perhaps you may need to keep the money going to her but change the legal custody to joint, because who doesn't love a good joint?

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Keep the dialogue open with her, keep her in the loop with the fuck ups the state has been doing and see if you two can't work something else out. I'm sure she likes the checks, who doesn't like money? Perhaps you may need to keep the money going to her but change the legal custody to joint, because who doesn't love a good joint?
And you do know that lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

For real. We have meetings a couple times a year where we have a beer or two and talk about shit. We've been broken up for almost 6 years but we're cool. We go to school conferences and shit like that together. She's a good mom just a bitch to be with.

Nov 27, 2014
Here's what you do when it comes to this child support bullshit. Take a temp job that doesn't offer medical and pays shit file for 50/50 custody don't let her move the kids out if the city / county get the child support set after you get half custody then go get a real job. It's a huge pain in the ass but it works. Also when you temp take unpaid days off before court. Fuck that bitch she doesn't deserve child support as long as you have your kids half the time she can go get her slut ass a job or some other nigga to take care of her