Fuck soulja boy tell me, and swag rap! do not fuck with me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A big fuck you to Soulja Boy tell em, and these other bitch ass rappers with their little dances!
You suck, no voice, or flow, and your dance sucks!
You're all a bunch of wanna be MC Hammers, but MC hammer still gets played by DJs
to this day at parties fuckers!
I doubt crank dat.. and stanky leg BS still gets played.

Yeah bow to a master rapper you sons of bitches...
and see what you will never be!
ha ha h ahaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Soulja Boy has great beats from time to time, and creates fun catchy music to listen to every now and then when you don't feel like listening to whining about unsolvable social issues that we've been hearing about for decades or how tough or poor someone is. I wouldn't really consider him a rapper more like an entertainer

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Soulja Boy said:
I'm the new Don of the rap game fuck these rappers, fuck these actors, fuck these wanna-be trappers, playa I'm the youngest in charge, when I was 16 I had 4 cars in my yard, 2 cars in my garage, playa don't start, you hate and you fake and you lame and you ain't me, S.B., playa I'm the shit, black on black on black on black on black on black on black on black on black on black
lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
turn my swag on >>>>>>>> mc hammers discography
How old are you?.....just wondering. ....no hate intended

I came up when Hammer was crakkin.

Pumps and a bump was THE SHIT lol.....he had some hitters on that album....

All the radio stations played was hammer...Paula Abdul and milli vanilli

The pants.. .the dancing till they discovered that his backup dancer was better than him...

And then 2 legit 2 quit which was I think his last hit...

Hammer was crakkin.