Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006

FREE MOVIES AND LIVE TV/ PPV,DONT SLEEP BREH'S
GET YOUR SELF SET UP WITH A MEDIA SERVER OF SOME SORTS THAT HAS XBMC ADD ON FOR ALL THE FREE SHIT. YOU ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE TO DOWNLOAD WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU CHOOSE DIRECT TO WHAT EVER DEVICE YOU ARE USING,ITS ALSO HAS UTORRENT ADD ONS FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO LIVE IN THE PAST AND LEECH

fuck Netflix or any other site you have to pay for movies this shit gets you any movie for FREE...even movies that are in the theatre.(BluRay,HD even fuckin 3D)

Any box set
any sporting event
any cable channel
Any pay per view event
1000's of channels around the world
Gaming streams
Live streams
And more shit I havent even looked at yet
ALL FREE

all you need is WiFi connection.

Go look them up or watch the links in here to see what I mean..

EDIT* ITS WORTH SEARCHING THE NET FOR DEVICES THAT SUPPORT XBMC ,ALL OF THE INFO HOW TO SET THIS SHIT UP MULTIPLE WAYS IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE .

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
What are you running it on?

I think I may give it a run with Pivos a little later down the road.
Pivos Technology - The Pioneer in Digital STB, OTT, Media Peripherals and Embedded Technologies.

Just looked the Pivos up do they have to be broken to get shit on to them???,that shit looks dope as hell mayne,might be a good idea to hit Rasan @Rasan up if they are cheaper than Apple TV 2 boxes as I know he is looking to cop one of these toys but is undecided and shit.

Feb 11, 2006
I can watch PPVs live?
ma nigga look at this shit,make sure you watch the vid at the end...

Can you guys go into details about live tv and live ppv? I may need to bite the bullet and spend a few bills on it.
I have a roku 3. Haven't evened opened it yet!
Im sure the Roku 3 does the same shit,its all about getting XBMC media app onto what ever box you are using I think.

Once that shit is on you just DL the add ons for what ever you like and install them into the box,there are Hundreds ,for example site scrapers that will trawl the net for any search query you put into the box and find what you want.

You can get any PPV and Live TV through the add ons I mentioned earlier or you can get the sport streaming Add ons for PPV like sports devil...I have taken some pics live from my house to show you what I mean :classic:

the add on below is what I use for most of my shit,its just so user friendly,you can see that the sports link and Live TV options,well when you enter those you just find what you want to watch (just watched Star Trek into Darkness on the featured option :siccness: )

Ok so if you want something that will deal specifically for sports shows and PPV Events you can get something like sports devil.

with that you choose a link

then choose some free shit you want to watch LIVE,If the Money Mayweather fight is on just choose the Boxing option then one of the Hundreds of Links to the fight,sit back and break out the Popcorn (Notice one of the pics has Highlights if you missed anything )

As for Live tv Homie there are like Hundreds of Links and Add ons that cater to that but me I just use Mash up,but like I say there are many ways to watch shit on these boxes its just about customizing it to how you want it exactly the same way you would on an Iphone with Apps. THE DUDE SAYS IN THE VIDEO BELOW YOU CAN RUN THE LIVE TV ON DEVICE THAT CAN GET XBMC SO YOU CAN DO IT ON ALOT OF SHIT NOT JUST APPLE TV BOX

Hope this shit helped ,for real though its the best shit I copped in a long time thats actually worth the money.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
this is dope... I'm looking for a apple tv2 right now they go for a little over 2 bills on craigslist already jail broken with xbmc.. I think I'm going to make this move... roku is coo with the playon app but this shit looks waaayy better

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
this is dope... I'm looking for a apple tv2 right now they go for a little over 2 bills on craigslist already jail broken with xbmc.. I think I'm going to make this move... roku is coo with the playon app but this shit looks waaayy better
Make sure its the real deal ofcourse,say you wanna see that shit workingIm not even joking when I say Id pay $500 for these things mayne,Im amazed not many people know about them ,Im Amazed that I never pay Cable Bills or PPV shits ever again,Im amazed Ill never cop a beat down chinese copy of a burned dvd again......shit you can DL music onto the 16gb HD or Stream music on this shit...Im amazed at how good tacos taste when watching the newest movies for 3 in HD .
Im just amazed.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Nah you can get it on an IPAD and other shits,watch the second video posted.
I have an Iphone 5..I am downloading "XBMC Constellation" from the Applestore(not sure if thats what I need). If I am off, then I'm not sure what to do..The video doesnt talk about Iphone 5..