Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
cool, thanks...no new add ons for xvmc/kodi? trying to watch the canelo vs amir khan fight tomorrow.
Yeah there is loads of New ones but like mq66 @mq66 just posted that first row shit should have the fight on there

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kodi be kinda fallin off...links are getting more spotty day by day...i still use it but im damn sure i got cable, or id miss alot of shit.

i need something better for in-theatre movies tho. anyone got anything thats better than kodi?

an old friend of mine i used to know had the kodi package, like that cable box n all. besides hooking it up to a HDTV and all, whats the point?

or anything new on kodi a person would shout out?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
kodi be kinda fallin off...links are getting more spotty day by day...i still use it but im damn sure i got cable, or id miss alot of shit.

i need something better for in-theatre movies tho. anyone got anything thats better than kodi?

an old friend of mine i used to know had the kodi package, like that cable box n all. besides hooking it up to a HDTV and all, whats the point?

or anything new on kodi a person would shout out?
There ain't nothing better right now but there are a few things in development that will basically just be a new build ...

Smart Tvs will be the way forward with the new "Kodi" builds that are coming up.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
There ain't nothing better right now but there are a few things in development that will basically just be a new build ...

Smart Tvs will be the way forward with the new "Kodi" builds that are coming up.
Is there one platform that you consider better than the other or all they all the same? As in like having Kodi on a Firestick as opposed to a Chromecast?.....I just run it off my phone and mirror it to my TV. It works but it buffers too much at times.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
as an edit to my previous post, my phone is connected to the 2.4GHz wifi frequency on my modem....which also has a 5GHz frequency.....im gonna try the 5 and see what happens.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
The point of the box is its not just KODI, thats one small feature. It has much more. Including thousands of LIVE TV channels in HD. Here is a small description from his page:

"New shipment just arrived today!! Cable bills are going up!! No more paying high cable bills!! Get every network, local, including PPV and movie channels. Also including NFL, NBA, & NHL Ticket!! All in 4K HD quality. The New M8S Pro turns your basic TV into a smart TV, surf the Web and even download your favorite android apps. M8S Pro also comes with an All New Kodi (the same program that's on the Fire Stick) for all your movie needs. The All New Kodi also comes with a ton of kids, music video, fitness, yoga, & workout channels including "Insanity" "Arnold Schwarzenegger" and many more!! Get yours now, they're selling out quick!! Inbox me with any questions and pricing. You can literally get rid of your current cable and get every channel!!"

photo host

Feb 11, 2006
I got a raspberry Pi quad core shit and it runs smooth as hell but over all I have kodi installed on pretty much every device from tablets to media boxes I have scattered around...still got my original aptv2s which I can't update my self but can't be bothered to sell or get them updated by someone.

Feb 11, 2006
I only fuck with fusion ... recently copped me the latest raspberry p.i and ...still got my original apple tv2's that made me make this thread lol but they hella old now and I can fullly feel the difference between dual core and quad core systems .. one thing I have done on the P.i is to only install and enable only the essential apps (exodus is running everything for me right now) i woukd reccomend anyone fuckin with kodi only does the same,all tjose other little extra shits like Skins,certain wizards and those stupid arabic / chinese news addons that seem to so.e how appear in your apps need to go ,but yeah my nigz over all these rasberry p.i thangs are straight up quality with how smooth they run ...
I said this last year ...how time flys yo.