Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Brah goons!!!.....go to TVMC for Windows is Released, Mac Version Updated ,..its a new format they just released thats a custom set up where you dont have to go and do all the repositories and set it all up one by one,..all of them are already programmed in and all you do is pick the ones you want or dont want!..the good ones are programmed to automatically show up on your start up screen!....no more having to load every single repository individually! its dope! i know have the new Kodi and this new tvmc on my desktop and can watch on either one!..and yeah,..sports devil is now Digitele Sports, but you gotta find a zip file for it and download it, extract and open it and find it in your files and do the install manually and then you go on kodi and go under install from zip file and select external whatever and just proceed to find it in your files and install it on your kodi or this new tvmc!

..good luck cuddies!

Last edited:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^
In addition to that, if you have IPTV Stalker installed, it works via Super Favourites despite being private atm. All you have to do is get into the channel list of IPTV Stalker and individually save all those channels, and then head out to play them via Super Favourites. HBO, Sho, Cinemax, etc all in there

Apr 6, 2014
Evil187murda_presents_TimeBum_from_Geeks_R_Us_-_Geeked_Out-2015-HOE

1 TV is my Homie - intro
2 Geeked Out Daily
3 Cable Guys (feat. Flabby Chree)
4 XBMC (always there for me)
5 No Time For G'z (TV BG'z)
6 Smashing Sets (TV Destruction)
7 Cable Fix
8 In TV We Trust
9 U C Dat New NCIS?
10 TV Marathon (feat. Hoelife aka Da Cripple, Flabby Chree, Gayme and Peppa Pig)
11 Square Eyes (intermission)
12 Whats On Da Box?
13 E.P.G. (electronic program guide)
14 All Bout Dat TV
15 My Homies R Gone (TV Got MY Back)
16 Channel Surfing
17 Netflix Vet
18 Hater Vision in my Ride (TV DriveBy)
19 KODI (update yo shit)
20 We Got Dem Sets (TV Slanging)
21 Siccness, where the Real TVOG's Hang
22 Channel Unauthorized (no TV access)(feat DaminOG)
23 Bootlegged It (Channel O OG MIX) Bonus Track
24 Lost Remote (Bendova Mix)(feat DaminOG) Bonus Track
25 Throw Yo Sets Up (We Got Dat XBMC) Bonus Track
26 Direct TV Shopping Legends (r.i.p. billy mays) Bonus Track
27 HSPT (Home Shopping Network Thugs) Bonus Track
28 Watchin U - XBMC outro