Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
yeah I have heard of some shit like that but you would have to jailbreak either of those Im sure,then you would to install that Nito app to get Xbmc onto that.

So whatever device is under the TV, needs to have the Nito app installed, and then that gets Xbmc?

Can a regular laptop be used to install Nito, and then hook the laptop up to the TV using an HDMI cable?

XBMC is dope as fuck

i'm running it through my windows 7 desktop, just dual monitoring on my TV

watching Comedy Central right now through Navi-X on XBMC
Just saw this. Can you explain the set up so I can try it? I use Vista BTW, not sure if that's compatible.

Last edited:
Props: Th!zZ7-0-7
Jun 24, 2005
Well I downloaded it on my Vista desktop and it opens up fine. I don't know what to do with it to get all that cool shit timebomb @timebomb is talking about though.

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Not sure if Vista is supported or not, can't hurt to try I guess, just go to their download page and click the Windows icon and the program will start downloading

Downloads | XBMC

I learned about Navi-x from this youtube video

and this video watch first because i just set it up, do everything dude says, its hella easy, dont know if it's the same as OP but pretty much

STICK @STICK you want to watch this video first shows how to get fusion

after i finish this then i'll watch what InfamousICON posted thats the 2nd vid

Note: just follow the steps of this video on your PC/Laptizzle

Edit: i just set it up its sick as fuck

soo if i buy a apple tv it will look all sick like dude has in the Original Post..?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006

and this video watch first because i just set it up, do everything dude says, its hella easy, dont know if it's the same as OP but pretty much

STICK @STICK you want to watch this video first shows how to get fusion

after i finish this then i'll watch what InfamousICON posted thats the 2nd vid

Note: just follow the steps of this video on your PC/Laptizzle

Edit: i just set it up its sick as fuck

soo if i buy a apple tv it will look all sick like dude has in the Original Post..?
i think that interface is the same on all of them as its the XBMC add on that has that,you can customize it up to how you like.

STICK @STICK
FUSION REPOSITORY IS MUST ONCE YOU HAVE XBMC SET UP

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
this stuff is a life saver cant wait to show my ole lady this, she'll deff invest into a apple TV, so i wont have to get a HDMI laptop

trying out the differnt skins now

if you guys ever want to try out this program i just started using before this its called ACE Stream

i been using it for the Playoffs what i like about it is you can rewind it soo it wont lag or stutter and try to buffer on you, just hard to find links for them this site has hella though wiziwig.tv

hit me up whenever i know another site for HD streaming sports i just found out about its legit for on the go at a homies house whatever

i wonder if this XBMC has someway to rewind live if not fuck it, free world of entertainment at your finger tips

edit: this site does live up to its name, "siccness" i dont think i would of ever got around to trying this if it weren't for this thread, i seen some dude on another forum just say "fuck that i got my Jailbroken Apple TV" and i was all what?? some dude got on that and said "PM me with the info" hahaha shits LEGIT !!

Last edited:
Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb thanks man this is great stuff !!

i want to try out mash up and sports devil now
Breh its all good ,You should definitely get mash up its the best add on to use for most of the stuff now,all the add ons are the same with regards to Movies,live tv,ppv and all that shit its just about using the one you like the most.

One thing to keep in mind that if one link doesnt work there is always a next link that does(thats why its good to have multi add ons so if one does not have what you want the other will fo sure).

same goes for buffer quality sometimes,there is always a crisp link somewhere,I have had my box about 4 to 5 months and I think I have only scratched the surface with what it can do :siccness: best thing of all they all auto update and the add on being developed for these shitz are always evolving so this shit will only get better :classic:

check out Ice films,1Channel aswel,have fun ma nig

Feb 11, 2006
this stuff is a life saver cant wait to show my ole lady this, she'll deff invest into a apple TV, so i wont have to get a HDMI laptop

trying out the differnt skins now

if you guys ever want to try out this program i just started using before this its called ACE Stream

i been using it for the Playoffs what i like about it is you can rewind it soo it wont lag or stutter and try to buffer on you, just hard to find links for them this site has hella though wiziwig.tv

hit me up whenever i know another site for HD streaming sports i just found out about its legit for on the go at a homies house whatever

i wonder if this XBMC has someway to rewind live if not fuck it, free world of entertainment at your finger tips
I think you can if you dual record it ahahahaha thats the thing also,you can have torrent clients and all types of shit running on these,you can watch and dl something(LIVE TV ALSO) my apple tv box has like a 16gb HD or some shit

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
nice man and i was thinking that this is only going to get better !!

like i was talking to my friend the other day that told me about AceStream

ive only scratched the surface with some of these streaming sites for sports, the internet is GOD man now i know what he ment lol this is dope

i for real was only tipping the iceberg with this streaming life uggghh im excited !! FEELS GOOD MAN

by the way im using old ass Win XP pro and it works perfect for me soo it should work for everyone else !!

EDIT: yep i got Ice films,and 1Channel from that video of above showing how to add FUSION REPOSITORY he shows a couple other things too

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
Th!zZ7-0-7 @Th!zZ7-0-7 before you get the apple tv defo shop around on ebay and google to find out other Boxes that do this shit, Rumpelstiltskin @Rumpelstiltskin gettin a Pivos which looks dope as fuck mayne and Im sure there are other products that do the same shit for less $ I seen something called a G-box or some shit on ebay,looked decent and cheap.

either way its all the way nice mayne hahahaha

Last edited:

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
holy shit you can have a Police scanner on this shit, i herd of sites that stream it but damn !!

having a little bit of trouble, i download the wizard edition but the skin doesnt show i followed the video iunno though

timebomb @timebomb for sure pimp that sounds like the right-a-way

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
holy shit you can have a Police scanner on this shit, i herd of sites that stream it but damn !!

having a little bit of trouble, i download the wizard edition but the skin doesnt show i followed the video iunno though
Lol idk about that shit breh but I do know the Skins you can DL somehow through XBMC settings...fuck knows im good with how mines set .

Apr 1, 2006
I haven't jail broken my Apple TV yet but I use airplay to stream my iphone to my tv. I go to iSeries | to watch new tv shows they upload show in about 1hr.. For movies I use barwo.com they have a ton of movies new and old..for more tv shows iSho.ws. This works on ios and android .