Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Pivos Technology - The Pioneer in Digital STB, OTT, Media Peripherals and Embedded Technologies.

Just looked the Pivos up do they have to be broken to get shit on to them???,that shit looks dope as hell mayne,might be a good idea to hit Rasan @Rasan up if they are cheaper than Apple TV 2 boxes as I know he is looking to cop one of these toys but is undecided and shit.
I'm going the Pivos route. You just have to load the Linux firmware on it.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So imma try to convince my girl we should do this, basically, do we get free live tv? all the channels? local and all?

Give me a broken down list/argument to help a breh out

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
So imma try to convince my girl we should do this, basically, do we get free live tv? all the channels? local and all?

Give me a broken down list/argument to help a breh out
Just tell her this.

No more cable bill ever again the only thing that costs is you internet connection that's it.

ANY MOVIE NEW OR OLD FREE
ANY DVD BOX SET FREE
ANY PPV EVENT FREE
ALL OF THE PREMIUM CABLE CHANNELS FREE
NEW DVD REALEASES FREE AND IN HD , Blu RAY OR 3D

The only thing you will be paying for is TACOS

There is more on them aswel but idk what that shit do but I guess it just more kool shit that's free lol

Show her the vids I posted she will be won over with FREE shit lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Just tell her this.

No more cable bill ever again the only thing that costs is you internet connection that's it.

ANY MOVIE NEW OR OLD FREE
ANY DVD BOX SET FREE
ANY PPV EVENT FREE
ALL OF THE PREMIUM CABLE CHANNELS FREE
NEW DVD REALEASES FREE AND IN HD , Blu RAY OR 3D

The only thing you will be paying for is TACOS

There is more on them aswel but idk what that shit do but I guess it just more kool shit that's free lol

Show her the vids I posted she will be won over with FREE shit lol.
He's saying, is there live TV? Can u just flip through channels like regular cable television?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
He's saying, is there live TV? Can u just flip through channels like regular cable television?
Yes there is LIVE TV

yes you can breh,you can do it a few ways ,you can customise your box with a list of favorite channels that you add and view it as a menu list.

you can use one of many add on's that lists the channels for you that are live and (see video link below) and set them to how ever you want view wise(tabs,lists,...)...

here is just one way to do it

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7
Feb 11, 2006
Good shit. Did some digging and bought an android stb that comes preloaded with xbmc. Supposedly it is better than atv2. Bought it off amazon for a bill.
dope shit breh,Im guessing alot of devices support XBMC which is the most valuable thing about any of these devices.

have fun ma nig

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7
Jun 24, 2005
If I don't want to buy anything, can I download this XMBC and stream it to my TV using an Xbox or PS3? I'm able to stream downloads (nothing live as far as I know) using TVersity.

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
If I don't want to buy anything, can I download this XMBC and stream it to my TV using an Xbox or PS3? I'm able to stream downloads (nothing live as far as I know) using TVersity.
yeah I have heard of some shit like that but you would have to jailbreak either of those Im sure,then you would to install that Nito app to get Xbmc onto that.

Feb 11, 2006
So brehs I went digging for the cheapest way to get this thing running and I found these things which are basically the same as an apple tv box which is just a Media server.

all niggaz need to do is type XBMC In Ebay or craigslist and choose the cheapest option that has it installed and run that as a media server,Much like Rumpelstiltskin @Rumpelstiltskin is doing by getting a Pivos set up ,shit looks dope as fuck mayne..
Rasan @Rasan