"FUCK ANYONE THAT REGISTERED AFTER 1-1-06"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
mustynutz said:
YOU FUCKERS SERVE NO PURPOSE OTHER THEN A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH AND A WASTE OF OUR TIME...AND YES...I MEAN YOU MUTHAFUCKA !!!
YOU PUNK ASS BANGWAGON JUMPIN ON MUTHAFUCKAS MAKE ME SICK...I PRAY TO GOD SOMEONE GIVES YOU CYANIDE AND TELL YOU ITS THE BEST THIZZ, SOME TRIPLE STACKED BLUE DOLPHINS...I HOPE YOU POP 3 OF THEM BITCHES AT ONCE AND DIE A MISERABLE EXCRUTIATINGLY PAINFUL DEATH, NOT BEFORE YOU GO INTO A MASSIVE SEIZURE AND VOMIT YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS THROUGH YOUR NOSE....YOUR BEST...AND LAST...VERSION OF THE THIZZ DANCE AND GETTING HYPHY YOU'LL EVER DO...I WANT YOU TO DIE WITH A THIZZ FACE ON, AND WATCH YOUR ALUMINUM FOIL GRILL FALL OUT OF YOUR ROTTEN HEAD.....THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FLOODING THIS BOARD WITH BULLSHIT YOU MIDDLE SCHOOL HYPHY HOMOTHUGS...DIE DIE DIE DIE
HAHAHHAHAHA... WOOOOOOOOOOOOW...

*STARTS POINTIN FINGERS*

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Seriously i been here since december of last year, all these new muthafuckas on here fuckin off the balance of everything.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Tell us Mr RY, what it was like back in 96?

There was no siccness.net back then

There was no 91siccness.com back then

In 97 all there was was the Black Market Message Board, only true siccness triple OG's remember those days, in the days when mr. doctor new album cover was the bombay label with his rat face on there instead of the old bitch face.

I was there, i was ten years younger but i was there, and i think i was High.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
True OG's were on Davey D's mesage board back in the day before siccness even existed.

And I agree with the 1/1/06 statement except I would go back a few months before that at least.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
yeah back when all of US were 16, were the most intelligent people on EARTH...

Oh and Doxx, TRUE TRUE REAAAAAAL OGs posted BEFORE Davey D's message boards....I used to post on the Bay Area Rap BBS where the only other members/posters were Hammer, Mac Mill, one member of Oaktown's 357 and Chris Hicks....Oh and for some WEIRD reason Dennis Richmond would hop on his IBM 486 every now and then and start prodigy turf funk

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
yeah back when all of US were 16, were the most intelligent people on EARTH...

Oh and Doxx, TRUE TRUE REAAAAAAL OGs posted BEFORE Davey D's message boards....I used to post on the Bay Area Rap BBS where the only other members/posters were Hammer, Mac Mill, one member of Oaktown's 357 and Chris Hicks....Oh and for some WEIRD reason Dennis Richmond would hop on his IBM 486 every now and then and start prodigy turf funk
Was that the board on usenet? I was on that motha too. I remember informing you that someone on there was confusing you with DJ Mark 5 from Frisco.

I think me, you, musty, Dana and a few others on here are too old for this shit these days. lol

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I don't know if we knew everything back then, but my memory is pretty good and I know none of us posted stupid shit like what's being posted these days by these kids.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
well just keep in mind it's a double edged sword....In order for Siccness to STAY, it needs to grow...Growth = more morons along with the good ones

Plus when mods try and crack down on some shit, we're bein "nazis"...But if we let shit go then it's "The board is going to hell in a handbasket!" lol

I STILL enjoy the hell outta this forum tho

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
well just keep in mind it's a double edged sword....In order for Siccness to STAY, it needs to grow...Growth = more morons along with the good ones

Plus when mods try and crack down on some shit, we're bein "nazis"...But if we let shit go then it's "The board is going to hell in a handbasket!" lol

I STILL enjoy the hell outta this forum tho
I agree with you for sure on this Mark.

PS - Did you see my last post in the "Fuck Mark 7" post? I think you would get a kick out of it.

Feb 7, 2006
i been here a long ass time on my old sn... my old name was SIX, muthafuckas know me, i forgot my password ( i was locked up for 13 1/2 months ) so i had to start this name

Mar 7, 2006
I think that sig is funny as hell. Am I offended? Nope. Because I don't consider myself a "n00b".

I remember the OG BART board had it's OGs talk about who's more OG than the next by saying they went back as far as Davey D's board back in the mid-90s and blah blah blah.

Hmmmm.... where was I going with this? What the hell was my intention when I started writing this? Ummmm

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! LOL!!!!!!