FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo what the fuck, they are redoin my fav horror flick of alltime!! I knew someone was gonna do this shit sometime!! What are yall thoughts on this? Especially the folks that followed the originals back in the day!! I have mixed feelings!! I didnt want this to be touched especially after Rob Zombie fucked up Halloween! But atleast its Michael Bay doin it!! Then on the other hand I want folks that dont know much about Jason especially younger cats to get up on game cause thats the greatest movie killer of our time!! What yall think? The trailor below! Got Em!!

http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark

Apr 25, 2002
all i know is there putting the first 3 movies into one............

i dont see how there gonna use Jasons mom as the killer (part 1), Jason growing up and being the killer with the bag on his head (part 2), and then Jason with the hockey mask (part 3)..........

i guess they can inter twine part 2 and 3 but thats 3 two hour movies they have to put into one two hour movie...............

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Man u feel me? Thats exactly my point! Watching this trailor u see Jason in the hockey mask and he dont even get that shit until part 3!! And on top of that he aint even in part 1!! So I dont know how they gonna do this, but I just hope Bay dont fuck it up!! Got Em!!

Mar 8, 2006
Yeah ive been readin bout this for almost over a year now. There trying 2 mix the first 3 movies together. But yes Pamela Voorhees was the killer in part one and jason didnt don tha mask till part 3, but they are going to work all that into one movie. I hope this doesnt kill the franchise. To be honest id rather see Freddy Vs. Jason 2, but thats only in talks rite now. ive also read that Jason as a kid and Pamela have been cut from the movie.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea they only have 11 done and when the franchise started they were suppose to do 13 so they still owe us 2 more lol!! But man Thats hella wack if they dont include his mother the original killer!! How u gonna do a movie over and cut out the whole movie u redoin? hahahh!! This is a big deal cause man this is my fav alltime franchise!! Got Em!!

Mar 8, 2006
hahahaha yeah we want our 2 more! dis remake shyt dont count. and yeah i feel ya on that shyt, a nice remake if ur not remaking tha number 1 plot of tha first haha. i heard dis movie is supposed to be reminiscence of tha first 4 movies the way its shot and the music used. but Jason running???? come on now!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
hahahaha yeah we want our 2 more! dis remake shyt dont count. and yeah i feel ya on that shyt, a nice remake if ur not remaking tha number 1 plot of tha first haha. i heard dis movie is supposed to be reminiscence of tha first 4 movies the way its shot and the music used. but Jason running???? come on now!
Hahah thats real talk!! I saw him at the end of the trailor and he chasing at the girl on the ground, and Im like WTF?? hahhah!! Guess well see man!! That movie's sounds and effects have been bitten so bad over the years its pathetic!! Im watchin this shit now called "The Pumpkin Karver" and u hear sounds from Friday The 13th!! Booboo shit!! Time will tell mane!! Got Em!!

May 25, 2005
I have all them old school vhs tapes with the dope ass covers up until jason goes to hell...have jason x on dvd even though that shit is gay, and freddy vs jason also...i think its alright to redo them but i have a hard time believin its gonna come out right. Jason running, fuck that...and those pics where hes wearin those fruity ass hipster jeans kinda threw me off to.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
WTF? Freddy vs. Jason 2? Please. No.

I grew up on Jason; hope this shit is good.

My oldest son (he's 3) didn't want to get a costume for Halloween, until he saw the Jason mask, so that's what he's going to be. LOL at his killer machete with blood all over it.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I have all them old school vhs tapes with the dope ass covers up until jason goes to hell...have jason x on dvd even though that shit is gay, and freddy vs jason also...i think its alright to redo them but i have a hard time believin its gonna come out right. Jason running, fuck that...and those pics where hes wearin those fruity ass hipster jeans kinda threw me off to.
Shit I have all of them on dvd actually!! I think Ima watch them all again before this one comes out!! Got Em!!

besides the drawn out ending, what was wrong with halloween? I dug the first half of that movie.
Naw man I didnt like that shit!! The original is much better!! Rob Zombie does to much sometimes!! I thought he fucked up a classic!! Got Em!!

WTF? Freddy vs. Jason 2? Please. No.

I grew up on Jason; hope this shit is good.

My oldest son (he's 3) didn't want to get a costume for Halloween, until he saw the Jason mask, so that's what he's going to be. LOL at his killer machete with blood all over it.
What?? U didnt like Freddy versus Jason?? That shit was dope mane!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^ Who u talkin to?? If u referring to me I never said he wont fuck it up, I said I like him as a movie director than Zombie!! Get it str8!! Got Em!!

Mar 8, 2006
yeah i got em all on VHS up till Jason X when i switched 2 DVD. but i had 2 pic up tha DVD Box Set too after i couldnt find my VHS's, but ended up finding them. As for the Halloween remake, nothing could beat the original. I think Zombie did a good job remaking it and making it fit into this time period of horror movies. The movie did lag a little and the ending was ok. but for Freddy Vs. Jason, that movie was actually pretty dope. every1 was waitin for that since tha end of number 9. i dont kno how the 2nd would work out tho but id still see it.