French Bulldogs...anyone got a hook up or info?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2015
read the wikipedia page and they seem way more trouble than they are worth. i dont understand why anyone would want one
English Bulldogs are the same. Tons of health problems. We owned one for 6 years and spent thousands of dollars in vet bills before she died of cancer. Should have adopted a mutt from the shelter.

Feb 8, 2006
read the wikipedia page and they seem way more trouble than they are worth. i dont understand why anyone would want one
we've had our's for 10 years no problems besides its snoring and farting
when you get married and have kids you end up buying stuff you normally wouldn't have is best way to explain it I guess lol

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
just wanna thank yall again for puttin me up on Frenchtons, just copped one for a rack and hes arriving on July 3rd.

i appreciate the help fam, I didnt even know they existed until thzis thread and now I own one

ill post up some pics when he touches down

right on Siccness,and for now his name is Fucker...

Jul 12, 2002
just wanna thank yall again for puttin me up on Frenchtons, just copped one for a rack and hes arriving on July 3rd.

i appreciate the help fam, I didnt even know they existed until thzis thread and now I own one

ill post up some pics when he touches down

right on Siccness,and for now his name is Fucker...
Nice! That's a decent price too, I saw some going for over 2 racks a few days ago. Looking forward to the pics.

Jul 12, 2002
FYI, this is the food we feed our Frenchton:
CANIDAE® Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food

My local Ace Hardware carries it. The breeder had initially recommended to get dog food from Costco (Kirkland brand), which we did for the first year or so. That stuff was quality food, but his farts smelled terrible. We switched to this Canidae brand, and he still farts a lot, but most of the time there is no smell. It made a world of difference.