Free Versacero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Let me be clear: I am not an advocate of censorship. However, as most of you know, our comrade VERSACERO @VERSACERO was recently banned from the siccness as a way to censor the pictures that he has created and posted on this site. VERSACERO @VERSACERO posted these pictures in hopes to create a dialogue and provide enjoyment to the posting class members that use this site and for this he was punished.

This kind of unwarranted banning of siccness members will not go un-noticed. Let the moderators tremble at a siccness revolution. The posting-class will have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Posters of all sub-forums, unite!

Jan 18, 2006
probably shouldnt be stalking rappers. Its not a good look in any way. Just like most other bans these bans probably only last a week. It does crack me up that people are butthurt about this when he should have been banned for that gay shit he posted. I still cannot believe people cosigned that shit. That makes you just as gay as far as im concerned

Last edited: