Free International Calling??? Help pls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
So I need to be able to call a cell phone line in the Philippines, I have a good 4g and wifi connection on my end (in California) but the other end (a cell phone with LTE) doesn't seem to be fast enough to use shit like facebook call cause its hella choppy n lagging. So I'm wondering if anybody knows of an app or website I can use to call the PI cell phone nmbr from my phone? I can use my cell nmbr, 4g data, or wifi to place the call but its gotta be able to call the actual PI cell phone nmbr not somethkng where they gotta have an app or they receive it over internet. Any and all help is much appreciated. Oh and of course for the free, that goes without saying lol. Good lookin out my :siccness: sicc ppls

Dec 3, 2016
Ok so I can call a Filipino cell phone number from WhatsApp on my phone here in California?
And thank you 4 the tip I will try it.
Anybody else? I've tried so many things with no luck
They just need to have Whatsapp on their phone too. Basically you're using the app which is connected to your phone, to communicate via text/video/voice. If all else fails, there's always smoke signals fam.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Goddamn buy a calling card already and call it a day

Shits cheap af

lmao
Damn, since when did usingg a calling card to call someone on anotjer continent on the reg become cheap? Last I checked it was actually pretty damn expensive. Not to mwntion why the fuck would anyone buy if its free? No need to come in and leave an unhelpful shit stain of a comment bro