Free Doberman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Free Doberman (DOG TO GOOD HOME)

If anyone wants her she is free to a good home......I dont have papers on her, but im sure she's a full Doberman........We got her ears cropped short tail, all that........Had her since 10 weeks, but lanlord is getting wierd about the dogs........She is crazy friendly, and gets along with kids i have 4 of em.....I can leave anyone of the kids outback with her and no its all good......I had her leash trained, but since then ive been letting her run alongside me on the bike......She understands..Stay, sit, and shake......and that was easy 2 do and im no dog trainer.........If someone can invest some time in her.....She will be the best dog you ever will have........She has all her shots and all that....I will give you a leash and her bowls, a doghouse and a carrying crate....Only if you want it though...........Get at me.....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i thought this thread was about one of your friends called doberman and he went to jail

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
You should also charge for the dog because it'll weed out a lot of people that might abuse/neglect her. If someone isn't willing to drop $100, they're probably not gonna take great care of her either..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
You should also charge for the dog because it'll weed out a lot of people that might abuse/neglect her. If someone isn't willing to drop $100, they're probably not gonna take great care of her either..
GOOD POINT..
Man just the thought of someone not taking care of her or using her for the wrong purposes makes me sick to my stomach......Her and the pit go at it sometimes in the backyard, but only because the playing gets outta controll....She's to sweet of a dog to be in the hands of the wrong person.....

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Doberman's are better when their ears havent been cropped.
I got a dobie a lil over a year ago and decided not to crop her ears. I am glad I didnt do that shit for sure. It makes her more orig and i grab her up by those floppy ass ears on the daily.

Added bonus, people dont realize thats a doberman due to the long ears. once they realize that shes not just some old hound dog they are close enough to get bit