Florida School Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
30th mass shooting in the US already in 2018, we're only 45 days in.

How do we define mass shootings?

There is no widely accepted definition of mass shootings. People use either broad or restrictive definitions of mass shootings to reinforce their stance on gun control.

Researchers at the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service defined "mass shooting" as "a multiple homicide incident in which four or more victims are murdered with firearms, within one event, and in one or more locations in close proximity" in a 2015 report. They counted 317 mass shootings from 1999-2013.

The report also used the term "mass public shooting" for a multiple homicide incident in which four or more victims are murdered with firearms, within one event, in at least one or more public locations, such as a workplace, school or house of worship. There were 66 attacks that met that definition during that 15-year period.

After the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting, Congress defined "mass killings" as three or more homicides in a single incident. The definition was intended to clarify when the U.S. Attorney General could assist state and local authorities in investigations of violent acts and shootings in places of public use.

The Gun Violence Archive tracks gun deaths using media, law enforcement, government and commercial sources. Its data is based on a broader criteria: at least four people injured or killed in one location, not including the suspect. Criminologists previously told PolitiFact that this group’s tally includes gang shootings and home invasion robberies.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Barbara Kumbatovich, a family friend who lives on Long Island- "I know he did have some issues and he may have been taking medication.

Adopted, then orphaned, didn't know how to speak to females (former teacher said he had problems with girls, a former classmate said he was expelled for fighting his ex gf new boyfriend)....

Nuff said..... Let's blame the gun

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This man died a hero, allegedly

Twitter

MS Douglas Football M @MSD Eagles
It is with Great sadness that our Football Family has learned about the death of Aaron Feis. He was our Assistant Football Coach and security guard. He selflessly shielded students from the shooter when he was shot. He died a hero and he will forever be in our hearts and memories

1:34 AM - Feb 15, 2018 · Chuo-ku, Tokyo
19.8K people are talking about this

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
This man died a hero, allegedly

Twitter

MS Douglas Football M @MSD Eagles
It is with Great sadness that our Football Family has learned about the death of Aaron Feis. He was our Assistant Football Coach and security guard. He selflessly shielded students from the shooter when he was shot. He died a hero and he will forever be in our hearts and memories

1:34 AM - Feb 15, 2018 · Chuo-ku, Tokyo
19.8K people are talking about this
thats a fkn hero rip

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. “I’m going to be a professional school shooter,” said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau’s tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau’s Mississippi field office got back to him “immediately,” Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

“They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person,” Bennight told BuzzFeed News. “I didn’t. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them.”

FBI agents contacted Bennight again Wednesday, after a 19-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in South Florida, killing at least 17 people.

Though his name matches the YouTube user flagged in September, FBI officials would not say whether they have confirmed that the account belonged to Cruz.

The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Barbara Kumbatovich, a family friend who lives on Long Island- "I know he did have some issues and he may have been taking medication.

Adopted, then orphaned, didn't know how to speak to females (former teacher said he had problems with girls, a former classmate said he was expelled for fighting his ex gf new boyfriend)....

Nuff said..... Let's blame the gun
I don't blame the gun, I blame the fact this dude is on medication for mental disorders has spent time in mental institutions and last year at the age of 18 while on these medications was able to walk into a store and legal purchase this gun without any red flags appearing.

We should be able to at a minimum at least come up with some type of rules that stops teenagers with mental disorders from walking into a store buying AR-15's lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't blame the gun, I blame the fact this dude is on medication for mental disorders has spent time in mental institutions and last year at the age of 18 while on these medications was able to walk into a store and legal purchase this gun without any red flags appearing.

We should be able to at a minimum at least come up with some type of rules that stops teenagers with mental disorders from walking into a store buying AR-15's lol
I agree with you

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

1000% agree